Is Bacon going to help me reach my goal?

Options

Replies

• Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise

Why do vegetarians insist on producing their consumables to appear and taste like real food?
    EXACTLY!! just eat the real thing its better i promise.....ive tried both
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Aye Aye Aye... bacon is like heroin for me so I really dont eat much . years ago I lost 60 lbs on the atkins and it was all becuase of eating like a pound of bacon before noon and my cholesterol wasnt high amazingly., But dood it just sounds UNHEALTHY am I wrong?
  • mindbodystrength
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise
    Real bacon tastes just like real bacon...I promise.

ROFLMAO!! sighhh... ok, time for a bacon break... check back in later... :flowerforyou:
  • bethanyn311
    bethanyn311 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

yea it does. BUT so does fake bacon :-) and you aren't eating rotten flesh in the process
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer....but I really don't get the excitement that comes up with people whenever bacon is mentioned. I like it, but I only eat it like once or twice a year maybe, if I have a taste for it out at brunch or if it's covering a date, which is a great easy appetizer to make.

Do people just end up making it more and therefore liking it because it's super easy to make? I honestly can't remember the last time I ate bacon.

Personally, I LOVE bacon, but it isn't that easy to cook it how I consider perfectly. I requires a ridged cast iron griddle and a large cast iron frying pan. Bacon has to be placed on a perfectly preheated cast iron griddle then covered with a perfectly preheated cast iron frying pan as a grill press. And monitored closely for perfect bacon goodness. It is the only way to save the precious precious bacon gold for later cooking.

The only "problem" I have is that for straight bacon eating, I really love pepper bacon, and invariably whenever I go to cook something with bacon, all I have is pepper bacon, which isn't always so good to cook with.

Also....BACON.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options

I'll eat artificial bacon with my artificial heart when real bacon ****s up my real heart!
  • bethanyn311
    bethanyn311 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I'll eat artificial bacon with my artificial heart when real bacon ****s up my real heart!

;-) clever.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTltJ8yYO0QIdE-SAV62uD7NKLO3DNUQH8T-33lgKrOBkct-uXo5Zxqd4vx

Awww...

One of my friends has a potbelly pig...he is occasionally threatened with becoming bacon when he misbehaves LOL.
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    lol she said bacon!!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    <
    Bacon makes it better (must be true, it is printed on a T-shirt)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

yea it does. BUT so does fake bacon :-) and you aren't eating rotten flesh in the process

I don't attack your fondness of roughage why must you be cruel regarding our decision to eat meat?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Maybe this is your problem. Properly served and prepared bacon is not rotten. Maybe you were just served a bad batch.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options

;-) clever.

See we are not much like, you like animals, I like animals, I just so happen to like my animals between toast and in mah belly :)
  • Julettashane
    Options
    bacon is meat candy
  • Julettashane
    Options

;-) clever.

See we are not much like, you like animals, I like animals, I just so happen to like my animals between toast and in mah belly :)
    hahaa so funny
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

I don't attack your fondness of roughage why must you be cruel regarding our decision to eat meat?

Not eating meat makes people mean
  • NicheGuy
    Options
    "Bacon on a salad is no longer a salad. Instead it's a game of 'Find the Bacon in the Lettuce'"

Best Jim Gaffigan quote ever !!!!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I ate like 12oz of bacon a day for 7 months and had my blood tested. I am in "amazing" health. I also lost like 40 lbs. It was awesome. Makes me wanna go buy a farm and raise pigs for then the robot revolution comes.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

I just lol'd. Keep telling yourself that, it sure doesnt
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    cover_87327748963444127_274860383477585826_oi9Wl5IF_1336794573.jpg

is it healthy now ;-)
This discussion has been closed.