What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i wear whatever can fit over my muscular calves and thighs...so basically nothing....lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Levis button fly 501's the one, the only and the original..... 25 years since high school!!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think its just silly to pay more than $60 for a pair of jeans. Not that $60 isn't ridiculous as well, but when you're a plus sized girl you don't have many options so you have to always pay more for your clothes. Even if I could fit in designer jeans, I would never buy them. There are so many clothing brands now that make good (CUTE being the more important word) jeans without having to pay out the *kitten* for them.

Back in the day if you wanted stylish jeans you HAD to go to the designer brands or youd'd end up with "mom jeans". Times have definitely changed!
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    All of my "Skinny" jeans are Lucky's or Levi's. I still have some to loose to get back into them. Right now I wear whatever is affordable since I'm losing weight.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    G - Star
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mostly Lee's and Levi's 560's. The regular and relaxed fit jeans are too tight around my upper legs.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Maurices brand jeans, Hydraulic, and Earl. I would love some Miss Me's or Silvers but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of pants.
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I believe all of my jeans are SO brand. It's a brand at Kohl's in the Junior's section. Before I lost my weight, I would basically just buy whatever fit and was on sale.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    American Eagle
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    7 For All Mankind
    American Eagle (my fave!)
    Old Navy+Gap
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of jeans. Or any other kind of pant that had snaps or buttons at the waist. All of my pants have elastic waist and are either sweat pants or other soft stretchy or semi-stretchy fabric. Also jeans have those pockets plastered right on each butt cheek and frankly my butt hasn't needed the extra attention. But now with my weight creeping down and although my butt isn't losing as fast as my boobs (sigh: life is sometimes so unfair) it is getting smaller and I am thinking of buying . Both my sister and my niece who have figures like mine (or figures I will have after I lose more weight: hippy with a relatively small waist) highly recommend a brand called NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS JEANS. I will give those a try. But what are you wearing? I think, once I have a smaller rear, I would even like to wear jeans with rhinestones or other fancy detail on the back pockets.

I had never heard of 'Not Your Daughters Jeans' before, so I looked them up. I think the high waist would drive me crazy! I have wide hips and a small waist - but I also have a short rise. Those NYDJ's would probably come all the way up to the bottom of my bra! haha

I usually buy low-rise jeans from a variety of places - Kohl's, I like some cuts of Levi's, Old Navy, and Target actually has some cute/flattering jeans.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Big Star is my fav :)
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Miss Me @ The Buckle (very expensive) though, love Maurices; their brand is very reasonable in price and they have a brand called Studio 5 that I love and also the Vigoss are good. the Maurices brand has the stretch them so even though you think they fit good you might want to go down a size.....
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Silvers are my favorite...they are a bit pricy, but they fit me and are well made. Every time I buy cheap, random jeans I end up throwing them out.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    American Eagle, Paige
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Relaxed fit Wranglers. They're cheap, and they actually give my legs (my legs are BIG) some room for my relatively small waist. Relaxed look like cowboy cut on my until past my calves. No way in hades do I fit in "regular" jeans of any sort.
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    Lucky Brand fits the best for me & Old Navy is a close second.
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    DKNY, Good quality, fit is perfect for my figure.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Hydroulics from Maurices for me. They fit every curve I have perfectly
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love Gap Curvy Jeans, I have a small waist and they come in shorter lengths they are awesome