What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    American Eagle jeans are normally my best fitting jeans. I love them.
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    are "Salvation Army", "Garage Sale", and "Dumpsters Outside College Dorms" brands?

Because those would be mine.

LOL--sounds like what I need to consider
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    The ones that fit and don't cost much...
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Anything w/ a little stretch.....to fit small waist and big tookuss:smile: !
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I try on ANYTHING in hopes that something won't make me look like I have a flat butt. (I don't, but jeans have a special magic in making the pockets fall below my butt cheeks or having the waist too tight!)

My last pair of jeans was Guess (with the little triangle-looking thing on the back pocket). Size 29.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha, the way people do garage sales these days and the prices they have in thrift stores, I often find jeans more expensive in those places -.-....
  • mdizzle99
    mdizzle99 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My wife generally makes fun of me for the jeans I buy... my favorites are Rock Revival, MEK, sometimes Big Star. I generally don't mind spending a bit more on jeans because I wear them so often. Wearing jeans is the norm at my company so I get good use out of them.
  • mrspjm8
    mrspjm8 Posts: 29
    Options
    river island jeans- best for my booty
    :-)))))
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I like how Sevens, Lucky, and True Religion fit on me.
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK and I wear Next or Simply Be (the elasticated waist in the curvy sizes are ace, as my waist is smaller but legs and bum bigger and I don't have huge hips so some other brands are awful on me) I am between sizes at the moment 12 - 14 UK.

Don't you just adore Simply Be? I could spend every paycheck on their clothes. I especially love the Joe Browns.

I like Old Navy jeans for the most part, but HATE the low or mid rise. I gotta keep this crap covered up. No one wants to see my muffin top. I also love Eddie Bauer jeans. I got into some 14 talls a year ago (I'm six foot tall). Then I decided I'd rather eat and drink like a fool instead of look good in my jeans. Heading back in that direction...
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I really like EXPRESS JEANS, they can be a bit pricey but I got mine at Plato's Closet and Fringe(consignment shops). I also got some off of Ebay for really good price. I would love to try MISS ME, I hear they are great but are very expensive, I have been able to find them as cheap as I'm willing to pay yet. I just recently purchased a pair of MAURICES brand jeans and they fit very well and are really cute!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    True Religion, Miss Me, Lucky, Levi's.
  • Jen21878
    Jen21878 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LC by Lauren Conrad at Kohl's - LOVE them!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I wear jeans shorts. Pants tend to constrict my legs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It's hard to find jeans that aren't ridiculously low rise and I'm still in search of the perfect pair but lately I've been wearing GAP boyfriend skinny and Levi's mid-rise skinny. I also have higher end Lucky and Joe's. I pretty much get all my clothes on Ebay because I hate shopping!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Kut from the Kloth, never heard of them before I found them at a thrift store a couple of months ago, but they look great with my boots and they were only $10.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am on the curvy side (read: big butt) so I generally avoid pants, especially in the office. I had a personal shopper from Macys bring me a pair of Not Your Daughter's Jeans - I hesitantly put them on and it was like watching a miracle happen to my legs and butt and it's a tad high so no muffin top!! I swear, I feel like i'm two sizes smaller when I put them on. They are on the exp side (100-150 a pair), but soooo worth it!
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Levi's
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I don't wear jeans.. but when I do... I wear Dorihna! (That was suppose to be a spin off of Dos Equis beer commercial)
    LOL!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love my True Religion jeans. Sadly only two pairs fit me now. I used to not really care about expensive brand named jeans but I was like "eh, why not?" Bought a pair of TR's and the fit and the washes are amazing!

Just 10-15 more pounds and ill be able to wear my other TR jeans!