What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Maurices brand jeans, Hydraulic, and Earl. I would love some Miss Me's or Silvers but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of pants.
    Love Miss Me but agree w/ the price, try buying them on ebay; new w/ tags. i have gotten a few pairs very cheap and have never had a problem. Silvers i will buy at Maurices when they are on sale.....
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I primarily by jeans from Express. They cost a little more but they usually have good sales and they are more comfortable than any other jean I've worn.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans, Rich and Skinny, Miss Me, and Express.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Ones that will fit my legs.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curvy Cut. The 529's. I have wide high hips, and they fit me really well.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ..whatever is on sale...
  • alkallmann
    Options
    LOVE American Eagle Jeans. Also, if they have them around you, Cato. They have a really good range of sizes, they're decent quality...and they're super-cheap. The pair of jeans that always get compliments are my ones from Cato.
  • niczun
    niczun Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to try the Rock N Republic brand from Kohls. I've heard good things about those. Today, I'm wearing Chaps from Kohls and I really like the way they fit. I also have a pair of Deisel from Target that I like.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Pointer brand or Texas jeans. Both great products, grwat prices, and entirely made in the USA.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK and I wear Next or Simply Be (the elasticated waist in the curvy sizes are ace, as my waist is smaller but legs and bum bigger and I don't have huge hips so some other brands are awful on me) I am between sizes at the moment 12 - 14 UK.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm Not brand loyal. I like Blingy jeans. Usually what ever brand is long enough (usually 34-36" length) and doesn't make it look like I have a guy's butt. Usually Boot Cut. (Miss Me, Rock & Roll Cowgirl, Afflicted, Petrol, Vanity....just whatever)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I used to sport 501's .. Then I discovered Levis 514's -Fcckin love them
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have big hips and a small waist. Right now my two favorite are a pair of Levi's 515, and Target's Fit 4.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Not brand loyal, have jeans from Zara, Old Navy, Gap, etc. But right now, I am in love with a beat-up pair of True Religion jeans I got a size too small that now are a teeny bit loose. They make me feel accomplished.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I try them all on and buy what looks best on my bum. I don't pay attention to brand.
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret - Boyfriend button fly - love, love, love!!
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love the 312 ans 917 fit ot The Limited! The 312 fit is the best because its their curvy fit that has a small waist and shaped hips and thighs. I have a few pairs of Seven for All Mankind that has lasted me over 5 year and do not show any signs of wear (no holes, fraying, etc). They also are the best fitting jeans I have ever owned, especially since I have large thighs and a big behind. Some people think its silly to pay a lot of money for jeans, but I would rather pay the money up front and have a nice pair of jeans that last 10 years then throw away my money for cheap jeans that wear out in 2 years.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Honestly at the weight I am currently, its whatever will button over my fat *kitten*. When I was thinner I use to go to a place in the mall that had the cutest pants and shirts, but I'm 150 lbs from that person and don't even remember the name of the store or if it's even still in business. They didnt cater to the overwieght, I remember that.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Suzy Sheir... Good price, good rise and good fit.. I like my mids.... And they are extremely hard to find!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    are "Salvation Army", "Garage Sale", and "Dumpsters Outside College Dorms" brands?

Because those would be mine.