What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• cleomouri
    cleomouri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Lane Bryant and have for years. I LOVE their jeans (although they just rolled out a new style that I hate).

Their classic jeans I do love though. They never change. I can walk into the store, grab the 'blue' style in my size, pay and leave. I know they'll fit. I do typically try them on anyway just so I can spot any defects if there are some before I leave the store; but yeah.

I HATE shopping for clothes. My sister? Pleased as punch to browse and try things on for hours. Me? I want an itemized list of precisely what I'm getting, find it in the store, pay for it, and leave. School shopping was torturous for me.

However let me loose in CompUSA or any decent tech store and I will happily while away the hours.

Edit: Should be noted that Lane Bryant jeans are on the higher side for prices, typically about $50. They do last a long time though with care. They also have some decent sales on them a couple times a year typically. I just watch for sales and buy a new pair if I need them then. For Example I just got a new pair on sale for $22. Normal price was $55 I think.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Since most brands are making stupid skinny jeans now, I have a hard time finding jeans that fit comfortably. I like Lucky jeans and have recently found some Buffalo jeans that fit loose.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, Diva, Super Skinny, Low Rise
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    i haaaaaate jeans, I either wear yoga pants or skirts. I do have a pair of size 3 jean capris lying around, if I can get skinny enough to wear them, I will, but I would wear them just because I can, not because I like to. :P
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Levi's has some jeans called Bold Curve. the only jeans that fit my hips AND waist perfectly.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Just bought a couple of pairs of Express jeans. I like the way they make me toosh look.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nautica since I'm 5 minutes from their outlet and they always have good sales and I've dropped 5 sizes last year alone, so that got expensive
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand and Victoria's Secret for casual wear, for nicer work wear White House Black Market
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I love Silver and BKE! I also have a pair from White House Black Market that make my legs look really long:)
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like Hudsons, Joes and Paper Denim & Cloth. But only if I'm feeling spendy. Otherwise it's AE or Levis all the way.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    The junky cheap brands that develop thigh holes after 6 months because I'm fat and poor.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love old navy jeans.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Old navy and forever 21 when I'm heavy cause they're cheap, Lucky when I'm thin and want to splurge.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Gloria Venderbuilt Jeans from Costco, Ralph Lauren Jeans on sale and NYDJ!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    have you tried finding some on ebay. they are much cheaper. that is how I get some of my clothes
    Old Navy because they come in 36" length online. I love Miss Me Jeans, but I can't afford them :sad:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I wear faded glory until I get to a smaller size. I know faded glory is one size bigger and it will fit. but I love odl Navy will look of ebay for their jeans
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i used to wear old navy and lane bryant between sizes 22-16

now that i'm a size 14 i wear express (stella or rerocks).

once i can get into a 10 i plan on buying some true religions

and for size 6 (goal) i'll be celebrating with rock and republics !
  • KateHume7
    KateHume7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love A.N.A from JC Pennys
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Whatever's on sale that fits!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Old Navy- Diva- Short . . . . . love them