Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Any which fit me best!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    whichever pair comes in a 37" inseam... that severely limits my options.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I like to buy my jeans from Vanity and American Eagle.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I loooove jeans. I wear Miss Me, Lucky and Guess jeans.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hollister and Banana Republic are my favories. But I also have some GAP jeans that I wear on casual Fridays because they're the only pairs I own that don't have any holes or distressing. :laugh:
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    My Levi's 529 boot-cut and Gap skinny jeans are my favourite pairs, but I tend to buy whatever jeans will fit me in the sales!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mavi jeans today, my favourite pair from way back are Tommy Hilfiger and I can now fit into them again, it's a fabulous feeling. I'm an apple so skinny legs and still plenty tummy!
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Jeans thread! Ha.
    I'm a Gap girl, always have been (so, market to me, biatches). Can always find a pair of dark wash curvy fit that fits well over boots, regular and tall. Some talls are too long for me now that my butt has shrunk.
    Today it's Joe's Jeans (20 bucks from a thrift store) and they're all broken in and soft--probably the softest jeans I've ever owned). They make your legs look great too! The bonus with these is that they have only 1% spandex, so not too stretchy and they keep you in line when you eat too much.
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    I love Hollister , Tru religion, and citizens . They fit great and are very comfy !!!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Village People
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am also a curvy girl - I like Joe's jeans in "Honey" - no gap at the waist. They cost more but are worth it.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    American Eagle and maurices (silver and Vigoss)
    I have a small waist and big hips and thighs and they fit fabulously! Even at my heaviest
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    NY&Co Curvy Bootcuts, usually, though today I'm rocking a pair of Luckys that were in a bag of hand-me-downs. :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I wear some jeans from Old Navy, but I ALWAYS have to try them on because they have several different cuts of jeans. Some of them have gigantic thighs or crotches that hang too low. But I have bought 2 pairs there over the past few years that fit like a dream.
    The other brands I buy are through a store called Maurices. I can't remember the brand name of them, but I bought two different pairs at Maurices and they both fit great.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Levis. I love their signature curve line for women, too. I also like *some* Old Navy jeans. I go through a lot of jeans at work and I need more quantity than a few good designer pieces.

I also have a pair of Tommy Hilfiger's I bought at Macy's recently that I like. They seem to run a little larger in the waist, which is good for me since my butt is good but my tummy is where I need work.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Usually American Eagle cause their short length jeans are pretty much the only ones that aren't too long for me.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Style & Co from Macys - and I have sparkles on my butt.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have recently converted to Macy's Style & Co jeans. Petite, skinny style. I find the kind with tummy control are the best.. they are stretchy but keep their shape and are very comfortable. No muffin top at waist and no low waist so your bum crack shows when you bend down. They fit great. I recently bought more colors that weren't tummy control, as these were on sale for cheaper-- $14 each -- and the material is thinner and doesn't keep its shape as well. So I do prefer tummy control for that reason. Plus I can wear size 8 petite in this brand! When I started this, I was in size 14 petite.

Also, I like Levi's. I believe 515 or 512 (short length)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    bumping to read later :)
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans, because they make them long and slim. :smile: