What brand of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever brand is within a reasonable price range. I have usually enjoyed Arizona brand jeans though :). I tend to go for jeans with a little bit of elastic material in them as my shape and size changes ever so slightly during different seasons/times of the month. I also don't purchase skinny jeans because I have wide hips and any fat I get usually travels to my thighs...so skinny jeans don't do much for my figure, lol. I usually go with bootcut or slightly bell-shaped bottoms (not extreme bell bottoms like I used to in high school, lol.)

I also tend to go with darker colored denim, as lighter denim highlights my thicker thighs too much. The darker denim helps to flatter my figure more.

One of my favorite pairs of jeans was from Converse brand...and I think the other was from Gap. They were higher quality stitching and fit for me, but I can't always afford them.
    Love this answer, it's pretty much me as well. Although, I should add I have pretty good luck with Old Navy Jeans for the most part.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My Brand is "What's on Sale yet still looks good" :-D.

I realize that's not helpful in the LEAST, but it's the truth :-)

I'm right there with you! Yea, Miss Me jeans are cute but I refuse to pay $90 for them!!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    whatever fits!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wore Gap jeans for years and years...Finally got on MFP, started losing, and felt it was time for a treat. Now I've got Sevens, Joe's and Paige...love them all for different reasons:) I'm at goal so spending the $$ on them will keep me wanting to fit into them, lol:)
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    I have a new favourite. River island :) x x
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than Levis 501
    2558874_o.gif
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    American Eagle, Levi's & Silvers. :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Lucky jeans fit me nicely, and I like their very soft but still thick denim. I also love the "Lucky You" ribbon detail hiding inside the fly....it makes me smile :)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Gap, BR, AE

Those are the only ones that I can easily find that will fit my legs, butt and waist pretty well, I can usually bump down a size in Gap and BR if I get the long length.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I just found a pair of Silver jeans that are a great fit along with a pair of Lucky. Because I'm hoping to be in a smaller size soon, if I need any more jeans, I will go to Marshall's. They usually have Seven jeans that work for me. I also got a pair Earl jeans there that have a decent fit.

A lot of people are mentioning Old Navy jeans. The prices are right when you are still trying to lose weight but I've found that ON jeans fit when I first put them on but by the end of the day, they lose their shape and get too baggy. Same thing with the 1969 jeans that I am wearing right now from the Gap. Perfect fit in the morning but now I have a droopy butt. Maybe it's just me.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheap college student so I'll wear the hell out of jeans from Bluenotes/Urban Planet. They should still have a 'London' line which is a skinny jean that's fairly inexpensive. I have three/four pairs and they've all lasted 3+ years.
    If I want to splurge on myself I'll go for Cheap Mondays or BDG jeans, always in a slim/skinny fit.
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tried and true Levis for me!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    cheapo walmart jeans until I lose down to where I want. Then my Levi's button flys will fit again.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Diesel usually. Joe's are nice too.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Whatever I can get for less than $20. If I'm gonna' shrink out of them in a month, I'd prefer to get them as cheap as possible. Where do I shop? Marshall's, Lane Bryant (clearance rack), Dress Barn and Savers.

Oh....I was also going to say that I think pocketless jeans make women's butts look bigger or at least stand out more. Pockets with button flaps are the exception.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I wear everything lol from guess and CK to Ross pants or Burlington. But dress pants for work, a.buyer
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Whatever was out for men 20 years ago because this "skinny jeans, butt crack" crap that's going on nowadays isn't for a man like me. Don't want no dude or no lady payin' too much attention to my butt crack. Put a pair on and my belt was goin' across my *kitten* cheeks...the crotch was down by my knees - WTF? :noway: My buddy said he hates the trend too and sent me a to a store w/50 to 100 buck jeans - LOL. Damn, I'm gettin' old. Went to the Salvation Army, scoured the racks for Paco, Union Bay, Levis, etc. and called it quits.
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Diesel, they are the best no argument.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I wear silvers ... super comfy for me. Depends on your shape though the ones I buy are low rise and compliment my body.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Express! I like Old Navy, too.