BLACK TEAM WEEK 10!!!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends-- talk about instant gratification. I got on the scale 174 yesterday, after my St. Patty's day lunch-- decided yesterday to cut the crap and get it back together-- good eating, lots of water, no sugar, good run-- lost 4 pounds of gloosh.

Feels good this day to have the fire back in my belly. I think I've been on unofficial maintenance for a while-- rather content-- which doesn't bother me, really. But, it won't get me to goal, now, will it?

Off grocery shopping-- Aldi's Wal-Mart, Sam's Club-- better eat my Wheaties!

Have a great day.
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    MArla - I couldn't resist posting this for you....and all you other peeps lovers. How is the circuit going for Sarah?

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/slideshow/peep-show-creations-made-marshmellow-candy-10129794
  • Marla64
    Options
    Donna-- no news yet.

Thanks for the link-- going to watch it now.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Black Team ! Going to finish week 2 today, let's hope the legs are as willing as the rest of me. I'll check in after I've finished it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in the office today. Pain level is good, eating under control, getting my veggies in, getting my fruits in, drinking all my water and then some!

Now......lets get this sloggy butt out and moving. I am going to the beach in the morning to walk, then to have my hair did so I look loverly for my friends 50th Birthday party.........did I say 50:noway:

So off I go for a busy fun filled weekend!!

Love yas!:glasses:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, I hope you have a great weekend !

Tanya, How's your back doing?

Lori, Kids ! I'd tell em to go first too, then get in.

Marla, Only you will know what feels best for your feet. I'm with you any way it goes.

W2D3 is in the bag. Leg pain is definitely the way I'm running. It wasn't so bad this time. More ice and pain reliever and I'll be good to go ! :heart:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,753 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Stopping in for a few. Been running around like a maniac since 7:30 this AM. Still have a ton to do. DH promised the neighbor all the dirt we (meaning me) are digging out for the deck, I've run outta places in the front yard that need it. Sounds great, but DH is working and neighbor 'needs' it by tomorrow so he can lay the sod he's getting. No pressure. So now I get to wheel it down our dreadfully steep driveway, across the street and into the neighbors equally steep back yard. That is going to get old real fast.

I made, and when I say made, I really mean made, DH wheel 5 wheelbarrows full of the sod that I pulled up first into the woods yesterday, which is behind said neighbors house. I thought he might die. He was home yesterday and kept finding other projects to do- like the pergola, nevermind the yard is a mess and the red clay all around the hot tub is a freaking mess and we need a deck, like now. He hates digging. I was sorta getting PO'ed. Somehow it's fine to do it when he's at work and I'm by myself but when he's home I start seething that he's not helping me.

ANYWAY! I think we've already established that husbands are a pain in the *kitten*. I'm sure they say the same about us, so all is equal in the world.

I have 2 cakes in the oven, a slew of teenagers are hitting my house for dinner after their dance and before another parent takes them to the movies. So on top of needing to dig, I need to feed 7 or 8 kids tonight. Yeah, I know Marla. Day in your life, right? If they were mine I won't really care, but since they are guests I gotta play nice mommy.

Marla and Jeannie- proud of both of you for getting it back together. I should have just 'started' a few days ago. I decided Monday was kick it back in full gear mode and I am gathering steam for it.... as I eat whatever I want. Bad way to go. It's that I'll start in a few days and in the meantime I'll blow up like a puffer fish syndrome. Love it. Oh well. The weekend is gonna be busy, I will burn a lot of calories working my behind off.

Bobbi- we did end up sending the kids in the hot tub by themselves at first. Good call. It was pretty wild, as you can imagine with 4 kids in warm bubbly water and anything but relaxing. I enjoyed it much more from the outside with my camera, listening to them and seeing their faces as they tried each seat and the jets on full blast blew them out of it. They all loved it. DH and I got in once things settled down and a few had left.

So much for a few minutes on here!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Evening all,

Bobbi - my back is still hurting but I have just done a slow (for me!) 20 minutes on the bike this evening, and although my back aches I feel better about myself.

Lori - you are so good, I would of probably of killed dh by now. Glad that your hot tube is operational and that you can enjoy it.

Marla - good luck with the running and renewing your eating

Jeannie - have a great time at your friends party

Everyone else, happy friday and have a great weekend.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Long time, no post...hi my team!

Been doing pretty well, lots going on...mostly good. The biggest thing is something I don't want to talk about yet and jinx, so I won't say anything. But, it's good and it's potentially huge. The running is great, eating has been less so...but such is life. I'm enjoying it. Hope this finds you all well.

Love to all--
  • Marla64
    Options

Been doing pretty well, lots going on...mostly good. The biggest thing is something I don't want to talk about yet and jinx, so I won't say anything. But, it's good and it's potentially huge. The running is great, eating has been less so...but such is life. I'm enjoying it. Hope this finds you all well.

Love to all--

Shuntae-- now, that's just plain mean-- you can't hint of something good and potentially huge and run away.

WTH??? :angry:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Shuntae-- now, that's just plain mean-- you can't hint of something good and potentially huge and run away.

Hey Marla sounds like dejavu? I remember someone doing this a couple of weeks ago!!! hahahaha
  • Marla64
    Options

Hey Marla sounds like dejavu? I remember someone doing this a couple of weeks ago!!! hahahaha

Fudgesicles-- what goes around, comes around-- eh?

:grumble:

:wink:
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Evening team...Had a very busy day today. I finished my typing and took my youngest swimming. We got home and I started dinner and just now sat down for the first time all evening. I started cleaning my youngest son's room and it just snowballed. I am still not finished but I am pooped. I will have to go through his clothes tomorrow to see what fits for spring and summer and am going through his bookshelf too. I am going to put it all in a yard sale to go toward our new pool fund. Ours is 12 years old and has had its last summer It was only supposed to last 10 years, so we got our money out of it. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow is the Pinewood Derby at 8:00 a.m. so I better get in the bed.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Love to all--

I'm sorry. :blushing: But in addition to not wanting to jinx it, there are people who may or may not read this and I don't want them to know. (Read: people I see on a daily basis and don't want in my business.) Hence the reason I have been censoring myself on FB as well. It sucks, but hopefully there will be something to tell soon.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey my team

Andrew<
    crappy leader this week! lol
    Was travelling again for work all week and didnt even plug in my personal PC the whole time. Sorry I havnt gotten results together. it's been a long week. For the sake of continuity lets stick with this thread until next tuesday and I will post new results then.

Sam-Ticker is looking good! Way to go.

Marla- Glad your taking your running back.

Shuntae-Secrets are fun.

Love ya guys!

Have a great saturday. It's beautiful here so lord knows I plan to take advantage.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Can I just say after a whole week of lovely weather (over 60 each day) I get up this morning to snow on the ground and still coming down???:grumble: WTH??
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good freaking sat morning my dear friend, I am in an awesome mood...

Yesterday morning hit the gym like normal then went to work made great money.. then when DS got home I had a brilliant idea to make my kids now remember ages 12 and 5 go riding there bikes while I ran 5 miles...Did 5 miles in one hour and 7 minutes and that with the 5 yr old saying momma pull me on my bike so after 2.5 miles she put her bike up and ran 1.25 miles with me and they sat in the van for me to finish my last 1.25 mile. I was not so stoked about time but cant complain I need to be grateful they did it with me!!

So last night my DH said lets go to pizza I gracious agreed!!

So this morning woke up at 530 hit the park at 630 with DS and ran 5 miles in 55 minutes ( yea me ) son ran 2.5 miles and scootered 2.5 miles, I am super proud of him...Ya'll know that sat is my family day!!! I went to the gym after my run to do weight and burned a total of 1190 calories today!!!. I am super stoked and proud of myself. This is gonna be a great season.

Then I talked to my trainer and I am having my fitness test monday morning at 5 am..To see how far I have come, since I started lifting weights in dec...She seems super excited..I am super scared....she may kill me!!

Well everyone off to baseball practice here in a little while, thinking I am gonna have a pecan pancake...then off to birthday party..ya'll have a great day..

Marla- Greaqt job on getting back on track

Tammy- Hope pinewood derby goes well for you

Tanya- Hope your back gets to feeling better soon

Andrew- Thanks for being such a great leader...keep up the hard work

Beth- I know you miss Andrew keep your head up, I would be lost without husband home all the time

Lori- You are a better women then me I would have beat my my husband by now

Roni- I am done with snow hopefully

Shaunate- Shhh dont tell anyone!!!

Everyone have agreat weekend, I know I will!!!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Tamara...Just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are to me. Thanks for your posts!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Good evening from over the pond.

Thanks Tamara, the back is still twinging but is feeling more comfortable so managed 30 (slow) minutes on the bike today.

Have had a weird sort of day, thought at one point I was losing another minded child but hopefully this has been adverted! Am now watching firewall with my eldest son, it was one of my dad's dvds that my stepmum has given to us after dads death, whilst I am having a vodka, lime, soda (vls) and trying to chill but this isn't that easy with the 4 boys and just me in the house to deal but heyho whatever :drinker:

Hope everyone has had a good saturday, and check in with you all tomorrow xx
  • Marla64
    Options
    Tanya-- by "losing" a child, you don't mean as in, "uh-oh, where'd he go?" Do you?

Nah-- I thought not. :wink:

Interesting kinda day today-- beautiful outside. Hope had a friend over. Rebekah had a friend over. Sarah's sick. David is trying to do some brother kinda fun with Aaron, with whom he's had a terrible relationship for the past five years-- most of which his own doing.

Called to talk to my mother-in-law-- seems ahole brother-in-law took her out for the day to a double header baseball game-- so, my friends, he's full of **** when he says she isn't leaving the premises anymore-- seems it's just with us. We can't take her for a bowl of soup, but she can sit at a double header all freaking day.

Oh for the money for a lawsuit-- abuse of power, 101.

But, at least she's getting out of the place for the day. I'm sure she's happy about that.

barbeque chicken on the grill tonight-- gorgeous out.

Heading to do more laundry-- mountains upon mountains, as usual.

Great runs the past two days, Tamara-- my kids love riding their bike with me-- when I let them. I'm a selfish runner, I must say-- this is MY time, back off people-- rather shameful, but it is what it is.

Later, cats.