Alpha male

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    My alpha male never spends the night...but should he I believe he would sleep closest to the door to avoid the pug that must sleep next to my head...and fart.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Not to mention if a child has a nightmare, they wake up the first parent closest to the door.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • nicola312
    Options
    :laugh:
    I'm an alpha male on beta blockers
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I ask my women to sleep on the floor. In my country, it is frowned upon to share the bed outside of sex

Besides, it gets crowded with 4 wives and a man need his space
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I sleep closest to the door and I can't stand sleeping on my side with my back facing the door, how messed up is that.
  • nicola312
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    My alpha male never spends the night...but should he I believe he would sleep closest to the door to avoid the pug that must sleep next to my head...and fart.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend sleeps closer to the door. As in, you can touch the door from where he sleeps. Mostly because I'm crazy and I HAVE to sleep on the other side because of how it feels....
    Also he's not the protector. I'm six inches and 80 lbs heavier with a martial arts background and my daddy raised me to know how to shoot.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmm......good question. My alpha male will have to sleep closest to the door. Noting that now.
  • WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOL, I actually sleep closest to the door, so I have no guilt. Phew! :)
  • nicola312
    Options
    I sleep closest to the door and I can't stand sleeping on my side with my back facing the door, how messed up is that.
    You are just being prepared x
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol, i just think men try and talk there way out of it, we heard a noise the other week, and he had the nerve to nudge me and said what was that, as if i was supposed to go and look lol

haha what a man he is.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    because the women in their lives all want to sleep closer to the bathroom.
    Dang, I was gonna say that! I guess I'll use the fallback question of, "On which side are the windows?"
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My husband is 27 and always sleeps closer to the door if the left side of the bed is closest, and it is. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed because it works out best for our sleeping/cuddle formations. Just saying, it could be a side of the bed thing instead.
  • nicola312
    Options
    My boyfriend sleeps closer to the door. As in, you can touch the door from where he sleeps. Mostly because I'm crazy and I HAVE to sleep on the other side because of how it feels....
    Also he's not the protector. I'm six inches and 80 lbs heavier with a martial arts background and my daddy raised me to know how to shoot.
    God I laughed at this, maybe he is sleeping neares the door in case you have a violent nightmare, then he can make a quick escape xx
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My wife sleeps closest to the door for several reasons:

1) It is closest to the closet for her,
    2) it is furthest from the two outer walls, hence warmer
    3) It is closest to the door so our 2 year old granson gcan get to grammy easier
    4) Closet to the bathroom for she gets up several times a night to use it. She msut have a bad prostrate.:huh:

We both have weapons near us when we sleep. She a Remington 860 12gauge and a Clock 19
    I a Bernelli M4 12 gauge and a Sig Suaer 220 .45.
    Intruders will take fire from multiple directions if they are stupid enough to enter and die in our house.

Before any gun haters open their damn mouths, yes the weapons are secured so that any untrained children cannot access them.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    He sleeps furthest away from the door because I'm the one who gets up a few times a night to go pee.

But the Glock is closest to me :wink:
  • nicola312
    Options
    My husband is 27 and always sleeps closer to the door if the left side of the bed is closest, and it is. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed because it works out best for our sleeping/cuddle formations. Just saying, it could be a side of the bed thing instead.
    yea I thought this, until i did a blind experiment, and he automatically changed sides, when the bed changed position x
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    *scratches head* I don't get it....
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My guy is closest to the door and the gun is on my side so he can delay an intruder and I can cap the intruders *kitten* :smokin:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Because I need the nightstand and it doesn't fit on the side farthest from the door. Not for him not wanting to "protect".

Besides we have three big dogs, one who believes his job is to guard us while we sleep.