Alpha male

Options

Replies

• Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If the male is supposed to be the protector of the family, how come he sleeps on the side of the bed furthest away from the door x

Because his woman lifts and he doesn't, and he watches 'Dr.' Oz? LoL!

That was a totally sexist comment! If I was a new person on this site I would probably report that! But I'm not, just watch because these new people are reporting happy!

EDITED TO ADD: I personally thought that was funny!
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My gun is my alpha male! Never had to use it for home protection but I've had to when a coyote attacked my dog.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I sleep further from the door but closest to the window. Given we have an alarm system and I have guns (OH **** OBAMA MIGHT TAKE THEM!) I'm not worried about the door.
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My guy is closest to the door and the gun is on my side so he can delay an intruder and I can cap the intruders *kitten* :smokin:
    wow, there are so many replies about guns, they are just sooooo illegal, over there, couldnt imagine having one in the house never mind sleeping with one x

Illegal over where?? I'm sorry but I don't know where you live. Why scared of sleeping "with" a weapon?? It is an inanimate object. It's like sleeping with a ball bat in the room, except more people are murdered in the US with blunt objects than firearms. This is not to say that I think you should have to sleep with a weapon in the room. Thats your choice. I do disagree with people that say i should not have the choice to. Not getting political here. Just a friendly discussion. Just as they say about abortions, you don't like them don't get one, you don't like weapons, don't buy one. My family and I all are weapon enthusiest and some of us even shoot competatively. Do what you BELIEVE is best. I support your right to be free to exercise your rights!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I ask my women to sleep on the floor. In my country, it is frowned upon to share the bed outside of sex

Besides, it gets crowded with 4 wives and a man need his space

^ I know Taunto and this is funny! :)
    Well... at least... well enough to know that he is being funny...
    Wait... Taunto... are you joking?
  • Alanafl1975
    Options
    I don't have a man right now so I would just be happy having one sleeping in my bed...kissess
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Oh and I dare you to try and make me get out of bed earlier than I need to... unless you're my kids... you are IN FOR IT!

I live in Canada... we regulate our plastic guns too... lol
    But I do have a cat that isn't declawed... she sleeps by my head and weighs a tonne... I spose if I needed to, I could lob her four pointy ends at an intruder.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    cause i'd rather be near the bathroom. when ya gotta go, you gotta go!

Sounds legit.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I ask my women to sleep on the floor. In my country, it is frowned upon to share the bed outside of sex

Besides, it gets crowded with 4 wives and a man need his space

^ I know Taunto and this is funny! :)
    Well... at least... well enough to know that he is being funny...
    Wait... Taunto... are you joking?

Didn't you know that's how Taunto rolls? :laugh:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Well boo. I thought this was going to be something entirely different.
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I AM THE DAMN MAN OF MY HOUSE AND THAT DAMN WOMAN WILL SLEEP ON WHAT EVER SIDE OF THE BED I TELL HER TOO!!!!

She said I could say that.:tongue:
  • Alanafl1975
    Options
    Yes! Finally a man who wears the pants! SEXY!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    lol, i just think men try and talk there way out of it, we heard a noise the other week, and he had the nerve to nudge me and said what was that, as if i was supposed to go and look lol
    Asking you what the noise was equates to wanting you to go investigate?

My wife sleeps closer to the door, and I sleep closer to my .38. That's a pistol. I sleep like a friggin' baby knowing I have the means to keep my family safe.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Well boo. I thought this was going to be something entirely different.

Entirely different or completely different? There's an important distinction to be made here.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Illegal over where?? I'm sorry but I don't know where you live. Why scared of sleeping "with" a weapon?? It is an inanimate object.

I'm scared of sleeping with a gun for the simple fact that well, it's a gun and it can kill you. I have a 5 year old. I think that about sums it up.

Also, I live in Canada where it's not deemed necessary to own a gun.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..
    Well, I sleep the farthest from the bedroom door but the closest to the sliding glass door.

Funny enough, my wife pointed out that during the times we didn't have a dog, I would get up at the smallest of sounds.
    Even when Kevlar was getting too old to do much, I woke up more often.
    Now that we have this new dog, (German Shepard mutt), I am sleeping pretty soundly again.
    I guess I feel safe with a primary warning system.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Seriously, he should sleep in the doorway.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I AM THE DAMN MAN OF MY HOUSE AND THAT DAMN WOMAN WILL SLEEP ON WHAT EVER SIDE OF THE BED I TELL HER TOO!!!!

She said I could say that.:tongue:

:laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the left side of the bed...always have. As it were in our current arrangement, that happens to be furthest from the door...but if I flipped the bed around I would still be on the left side and closest to the door.
  • glubben
    glubben Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    because the women in their lives all want to sleep closer to the bathroom.

THIS!