Alpha male

Options

Replies

• Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend sleeps closer to the door. As in, you can touch the door from where he sleeps. Mostly because I'm crazy and I HAVE to sleep on the other side because of how it feels....
    Also he's not the protector. I'm six inches and 80 lbs heavier with a martial arts background and my daddy raised me to know how to shoot.
    God I laughed at this, maybe he is sleeping neares the door in case you have a violent nightmare, then he can make a quick escape xx

He tries to push me over sometimes because I do actually kick in my sleep. I'm sure he is just plotting an escape. Now I'm onto him!
  • nicola312
    Options
    My wife sleeps closest to the door for several reasons:

1) It is closest to the closet for her,
    2) it is furthest from the two outer walls, hence warmer
    3) It is closest to the door so our 2 year old granson gcan get to grammy easier
    4) Closet to the bathroom for she gets up several times a night to use it. She msut have a bad prostrate.:huh:

We both have weapons near us when we sleep. She a Remington 860 12gauge and a Clock 19
    I a Bernelli M4 12 gauge and a Sig Suaer 220 .45.
    Intruders will take fire from multiple directions if they are stupid enough to enter and die in our house.

Before any gun haters open their damn mouths, yes the weapons are secured so that any untrained children cannot access them.
    OH MY GOD ONLY IN AMERICA lol, I have a nerf gun that you can buy at any toy store xx
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    because the women in their lives all want to sleep closer to the bathroom.

Logical post is logical.
  • nicola312
    Options
    My guy is closest to the door and the gun is on my side so he can delay an intruder and I can cap the intruders *kitten* :smokin:
    wow, there are so many replies about guns, they are just sooooo illegal, over there, couldnt imagine having one in the house never mind sleeping with one x
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I just make sure I huddle over my kill and bite and claw anyone that gets too close
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just make sure I huddle over my kill and bite and claw anyone that gets too close

Jeez...selfish much :tongue:

ETA note for mods - Suns is a buddy..not insulting him.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I sleep closest to the 12 gauge/buckshot. This happens to be between the door and my wife.

I'm also a light sleeper and accomplished skeet shooter.
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options

You're not validating my position as alpha male. I'm hurt. And angry. :sad: :angry:

Note for any concerned citizens: I'm neither hurt nor angry. Mildly amused maybe, but not hurt or angry.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I sleep alone. Unless you include my karambit, that is always close by.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    wow, there are so many replies about guns, they are just sooooo illegal, over there, couldnt imagine having one in the house never mind sleeping with one x

Where are you from that they are illegal?
  • nicola312
    Options

England xx
  • PikaKnight
    Options

You're not validating my position as alpha male. I'm hurt. And angry. :sad: :angry:

Note for any concerned citizens: I'm neither hurt nor angry. Mildly amused maybe, but not hurt or angry.

*pats you on the head* S'okay. We know you are big and bad. *tries to hide the giggles* :laugh:
  • TracyBarrett81
    TracyBarrett81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I get up to pee way more than my husband. I always take the side closest to the door...
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options

England xx

I can honestly say that I did not know that. Interesting. Of course, they are trying to revamp the gun laws here, making one of the guns we own illegal :grumble:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I used to do it because that was the side by the window that got colder in the winter. my ex can't sleep if she's cold
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    It's where my guns are.

^^^ This!!! And I also sleep on the side closest to the door anyhow.
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options

*pats you on the head* S'okay. We know you are big and bad. *tries to hide the giggles* :laugh:

*rolls over for tummy scratch*
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I admit, I sleep closest to the door, but also closest to the bathroom AND I have a gun on my side that I DO know how to use!

I ain't sceered!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    lol, i just think men try and talk there way out of it, we heard a noise the other week, and he had the nerve to nudge me and said what was that, as if i was supposed to go and look lol

Take out the trash and make him a sammich while you're up.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

*rolls over for tummy scratch*

ROFLMAO!!!!