Power of Visualization- SHOW ME YOUR GOAL PICS! :)

Options
I read up a little on the power of visualization today and it warranted me going back into the Facebook Archives to find a picture of me at a weight I would like to get back to! If you have any pictures of yourself at a goal weight, or even a picture of someone else with a look you'd like to achieve, feel free to post them here! Work every day to visualize yourself in that state as a way to stay motivated.

Side note: In a world of photoshop and unattainable expectations, out of kindness to yourself, please try and find a picture of something you believe is attainable. Not a picture of a barbie doll (or Ken doll! :wink: ) that has spent many hours in surgery and many more hours in a photoshop workspace.

Here is mine. I am 5'6" and 266 pounds right now. I would like to get back to this look (I don't know how much I weighed in these pictures)

10wnz1u.jpg

Replies

• walkitback
    Options
    I can't get my photo to load or figure out how to delete my comment , so I am editing here. Sorry! New at this lol
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Awesome topic! It's pretty sad that I don't have a "weight that i'd like to get back to", this is the lightest I've been in as long as I can remember. To tell you the truth, there's really nobody I desire to look like. I just want to be healthy, man...
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Awesome topic! It's pretty sad that I don't have a "weight that i'd like to get back to", this is the lightest I've been in as long as I can remember. To tell you the truth, there's really nobody I desire to look like. I just want to be healthy, man...

Must t be nice!! I'm tryin to get like you! ;) I mean I would definitely say I'd just LOVEEEE to look like Kim K! hahahaha But that is probably NEVER going to happen....So I'd rather visualize MYSELF smaller as opposed to someone else. Its much kinder :)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    This is me at my grad. I would still like to be a little thinner than this as I still had some flubber on me, but I looked pretty good at grad!
    392463274.jpg

392463273.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I can't get my photo to load or figure out how to delete my comment , so I am editing here. Sorry! New at this lol

You can go here http://tinypic.com/ and upload whatever picture you want to use. Then copy and paste the URL for message boards. It will be a web address inside blahblahblah Just copy and paste that to the message and make sure to make the IMG in brackets lowercase instead of capital. Hopefully that makes sense! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Awesome Mystic! Very attainable! :) Use this picture and visualize current yourself that way! Look at that picture every day and tell yourself you WILL get there! (And then keep going if you feel like you're not ready to start maintaining!)
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    Here's some pics of me in a thinner bod

busstoppic_zps2ed83c7f.jpg

indiningroom_zps6f056b69.jpg
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    No need to have them twice, so I will delete this one!
  • angelams1019
    Options

Thanks for fixing Mystic.

Whenever you post the URL you want to make sure IMG is lowercase at the beginning and end :) Good luck on your journey! You can do it!!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    This was me in 08 and it is my goal. However, I would like to tighten up a bit more than what is shown in the picture.
    hs0su9.jpg
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    thanks for the help everybody, I got it
  • angelams1019
    Options
    @Randinek- Good luck!! :)
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Thank you. what the hell did i do wrong? lol
  • angelams1019
    Options
    @Randinek

Thanks for fixing Mystic.

Whenever you post the URL you want to make sure IMG is lowercase at the beginning and end :) Good luck on your journey! You can do it!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    better chance at me finding a pic of sasquatch eating a snickers bar

sadly i have always been "husky"

but so far im on the right track i think

before_after2_zps49582c2a.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    better chance at me finding a pic of sasquatch eating a snickers bar

sadly i have always been "husky"

but so far im on the right track i think

LMAO Jerry BE KIND to yourself!! You look amazing! You're progress is awesome! Keep it up! :)
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great! :smile:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Wow. You look great! :smile:

Svelt- Who are you referring to?
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Anyone else!? :flowerforyou:
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to my pics at work, but I would love to rock Alecia Keys body.