Power of Visualization- SHOW ME YOUR GOAL PICS! :)

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    This is what I want to look like, this is my goal. I have the same hair cut so I have made some progress.

Awesome Nick! Stay positive and you can get there!! :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    <~~ already there!!!
  • angelams1019
    <~~ already there!!!

YAAAAAAAY!!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    how do i post a pic?
  • angelams1019
    I can't get my photo to load or figure out how to delete my comment , so I am editing here. Sorry! New at this lol

You can go here http://tinypic.com/ and upload whatever picture you want to use. Then copy and paste the URL for message boards. It will be a web address inside blahblahblah Just copy and paste that to the message and make sure to make the IMG in brackets lowercase instead of capital. Hopefully that makes sense! :)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    ah, I wish I could but as facebook didn't exist 20 years ago - I can't post anything.
  • angelams1019
    Totally just figured out a MUCH easier way to upload! I've been downloading the pics and then uploading them to a website that gives me the img thinggy. If you just go to the picture from whatever site its on a right click, select copy image url and then paste it between the img brackets it works! :)
  • Chadomaniac
    nice my work blocked that site
  • angelams1019
    ah, I wish I could but as facebook didn't exist 20 years ago - I can't post anything.

You can always post a picture from the internet of someone you think looks similar to your goal :)
  • angelams1019
    Totally just figured out a MUCH easier way to upload! I've been downloading the pics and then uploading them to a website that gives me the img thinggy. If you just go to the picture from whatever site its on a right click, select copy image url and then paste it between the img brackets it works! :)

Chad do it this way! :)
  • Chadomaniac
    tumblr.com/tagged/frank%20mcgrath ... thats all i can show i guess lol
  • angelams1019
    @Chad- here is your picture. Next time, you have to click on the individual picture and then right click that picture and copy the image url. To post a picture to the message board, once you've copied the image URL, just paste it the the message board and put [IMG][/IMG] around the URL but make sure that both "IMG" are lowercase, not capital letters :smile:

tumblr_m5jjl3gixO1qeaj38o2_1280.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Fitness model Olya Haidner but without the boob job

Olya-Haidner-4.jpg

tumblr_lsx6qx4uPB1r4c8rko1_500.jpg

I have never been THAT fit in my life, and I'd love to prove to myself that I CAN be and maintain it too.
  • Chadomaniac
    shot! what a lady .. thanks !
  • angelams1019
    Nice!! :)
  • What a great post! I recently made a visualization board.. and these are the photos I posted->

Screenshot2012-12-31at73942AM_zpse67d1146.png
    My fitness goals! I think these women have amazing and curvy bodies!

HayleyOlderFit_zpsc04882fc.png
    This is me at my smallest weight (190/200lbs) ... currently I'm at 270lb and I cannot wait to be down to that weight again! :)
  • angelams1019
    What a great post! I recently made a visualization board.. and these are the photos I posted->

My fitness goals! I think these women have amazing and curvy bodies!

This is me at my smallest weight (190/200lbs) ... currently I'm at 270lb and I cannot wait to be down to that weight again! :)

Awesome babe! You can get back there!! We're around the same size- I'm 262 but you carry your weight WAAAAAAAY better than I do!! lol Keep looking at those pictures every day and claim it! You WILL do it!! :drinker:
  • angelams1019
    If I could have my DREAM body, it would be my ULTIMATE girl crush- Ashley Graham!!

167618417350854156_tv1KFEXp_c.jpg
    (This is probably heavily photoshopped)

236861261621495597_mL8C1cTR_c.jpg
    Still shot from her during a Lane Bryant show- LOVE IT!!!
  • Here's mine. Haifa Wehbe (Lebanese singer). She has a perfect body.

imagesCABWQVHH_zpscaced037.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Very pretty :)