Power of Visualization- SHOW ME YOUR GOAL PICS! :)

Options

Replies

• HealthyCait
    Options
    2aj6txt.jpg
    woops here it is! ... I hope I'm doing it right anyways.
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get back to something like this. When these were taken a few years ago, I always made a point to get outside for some part of the day. Didn't matter if it was crappy outside or if only for a few minutes. That little bit of outside kept me charged and motivated to work out and eat right when I got home. Heck, if I could do it with a torn but not repaired ACL, then I sure as can now that it is rebuilt!

8403090493_c894c1a341.jpg

We've had a crappy snow year, mostly ice on the ground but I have been getting out almost everyday again. And you know what? If feels GREAT :) By the time I found a non icy place to ski today I only had 15 minutes to get it on before having to leave and go back to work, but hey, I got it in :)

8403090527_37be521e5c.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Woyke-Good luck! :) I'm sure its very frustrating to try and solve one health issue while creating another! You can do it!! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    @TheMoon- Awesome!! I've never been much of an outdoorsy girl unless it involves laying on the beach or deep sea fishing on a beautiful boat! lol I'd like to try and get back to nature! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    HealthyCait- Save that picture to your phone and look at it everyday! You will get there!! Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow! :)
  • TheMoonMuse
    Options
    @angel - And boats make me so....ugghh! Not good :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    @angel - And boats make me so....ugghh! Not good :)

Hahahahaha Awww thats a shame! I love it!! :) On the other hand, nature makes me "so....ugghh! Not Good! :)" lol I need to fix that! Stupid Florida and its awful weather and damn BUGS!!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Give me more!!
  • TheMoonMuse
    Options
    Hahahahaha Awww thats a shame! I love it!! :) On the other hand, nature makes me "so....ugghh! Not Good! :)" lol I need to fix that! Stupid Florida and its awful weather and damn BUGS!!

That was the way I was growing up in KS. Hot as hell, buggy, muggy, dusty, and no trees to hide under in the part I lived in. I was the grumpiest kid. Add hungry to mix and it was all over :) When I came up here (Alaska) on vacation I knew that this was the place for me. It doesn't get too cold where I am at and we top out about 70-75 max. Perfect! It wasn't till I moved that I realized I had an inner outdoorsy person hiding in me.

It's a shame about the boat thing though, my town is on the coast!
  • angelams1019
    Options

That was the way I was growing up in KS. Hot as hell, buggy, muggy, dusty, and no trees to hide under in the part I lived in. I was the grumpiest kid. Add hungry to mix and it was all over :) When I came up here (Alaska) on vacation I knew that this was the place for me. It doesn't get too cold where I am at and we top out about 70-75 max. Perfect! It wasn't till I moved that I realized I had an inner outdoorsy person hiding in me.

It's a shame about the boat thing though, my town is on the coast!

Oh wow! Sounds beautiful!! I've only seen pictures of Alaska- never been!
  • nelsonhrae
    Options
    i dont have an exact goal weight or goal photo. i am at the skinniest i have been before puberty and the 2012 profile photo is my current "thin" photo. i would like to be about 10 pounds lighter in fat and a little heavier in muscle tone. i know that celebrities are bad example but so far my body has cooperated with what i want it to do and i want to see how far i can take. plus i want to photos 50+ years from and think damn i was smokin'.
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    15_518876410474_4756_n.jpg
    Here's mine. Back in 2006. Crazy
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Sherelle- Good luck!! You can get back there!! :)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I already posted MY goal picture lol but this is my goal of what I want to look like

hot_britney_spears-gratismu-com-59.jpg

i want a lovely *kitten* like my girl britney hehe
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My "goal" picture.... 197522_1002168057255_3010_n.jpg

I don't even remember my weight here.... I just want to look at a picture and say "damn I look hot!" again lol

so how YOU doin?

Currently watching "Friends" and this made me lol!! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    i want a lovely *kitten* like my girl britney hehe

Hahahaha Britney DOES have a pretty amazing *kitten*! :wink:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    My "goal" picture.... 197522_1002168057255_3010_n.jpg

I don't even remember my weight here.... I just want to look at a picture and say "damn I look hot!" again lol

so how YOU doin?

Currently watching "Friends" and this made me lol!! :)

thats why i am here :)
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is what I want to look like, this is my goal. I have the same hair cut so I have made some progress.

randy_zps338775ab.jpg
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sherelle- Good luck!! You can get back there!! :)

Thanks so much!