Power of Visualization- SHOW ME YOUR GOAL PICS! :)

Options

Replies

• jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This was me at age 22 - mere months before I got pregnant and got the baby belly. :( I want to get back to this!!

Wsiy51R.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Jenn-It looks like you're halfway to your goal! Awesome!! :) Keep it up and you'll get back there in no time!

Samry- Its amazing how we've gone to images similar to that as the face/body of beauty to something half the size (IE: Victoria Secret models!)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    better chance at me finding a pic of sasquatch eating a snickers bar

sadly i have always been "husky"

but so far im on the right track i think

Due that number is going DOWN!

Which is awesome! Keep on keeping on!

thanks, ill have another picture today as i hit 233. its a process as i am sure everyone knows.

233!? AMZING!!! Congratulations hun!! Can't wait till I'M in the 230s!! :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    thanks. its a great feeling but i know theres more to lose. im sure youll get there in no time

i think photobucket and FB have issues with the pictures since they are so wide (pun maybe intended) give me a few

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/Peeps38/before_after_edit_zpsb277b0fb.jpg

here is a direct link to the latest picture, not sure why it wont show the whole thing
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    congrats everyone!!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    good idea! I'll have to find a pic of myself when I was single, kid-free and broke haha. I lived in this ratty apartment complex and we were in the laundry room.. there's a pic of me posing on top of a washer LOL. I need to find that. I was so skinny back then.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    2qnr04h.jpg

I'm the girl on the left. This was in highschool I was about 140 there and thought I needed to lose another 10lbs. While I like having more curves now, I'd love to see a more fit version of that girl again!
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have an *kitten* like most of the girls on the "She Squats Bro" facebook page. One day...

https://www.facebook.com/SheSquatsBro
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    This is my goal!

DECEMBER155_zps65180351.jpg

That's me at 150ish pounds. I can't wait to get back there!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I have never ever been skinny and really I don't want to be a stick. I want to be healthy but with curves like a Greek goddess. My husband loves curves :flowerforyou:

venus-bouguereau_zps1d3c5875.jpg

HAH! Oh dear. I have the body these ladies have... It's weird to me that at some point this was considered sexy... because I have a hard time seeing myself that way.

Yay Venus. Presenting beauty for us plus sized ladies.
  • slickrocka
    Options
    By the end of march i want to be like this again \/ how i was in HS lol
    13z7iad.jpg

This is my goal but more like at 200- 190 lbs I want to say by mid may, Maybe im crazy ?

mt8m7s.jpg
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My "goal" picture.... 197522_1002168057255_3010_n.jpg

I don't even remember my weight here.... I just want to look at a picture and say "damn I look hot!" again lol
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    My "goal" picture.... 197522_1002168057255_3010_n.jpg

I don't even remember my weight here.... I just want to look at a picture and say "damn I look hot!" again lol

so how YOU doin?
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm smaller now than when I graduated HS. I'd still like to lose another 30 lbs. though.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Penr- I would KILL her her body!! hahahaha Except bigger boobs than what she has. I've always had big boobs so I can't imagine them being that small! lol
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Gimme- I'm sure you look HOTTT now, but keep visualizing yourself that way and it will happen! :)

Jerry- Throw some game!!! hahahaha
  • angelams1019
    Options
    @Slick- You are almost at your goal! Keep it up! :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    bump! I want to see more of these!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    bump! I want to see more of these!

Kali- Any pics to post?? :)
  • HealthyCait
    Options
    http://tinypic.com/r/2aj6txt/6