Why are there so many crabby pants on MFP?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    It baffles my mind how many people seem to think motivation and support means "tell me what I want to hear". If someone is touting the benefits of a diet that is unhealthy or a plan that is unrealistic, they should be told that. This is about your health and your future... A bit different from perfumes, doncha think?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's another "people are so mean" thread. But, here's the thing: We wouldn't keep having these threads if people weren't so mean!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I must be tuning into threads that aren't representative of what goes on around here because I'm just not seeing abuse. I do however seem to be finding an abundance of threads complaining about abuse.

If anyone feeling troubled could post a few links it would help those of us who aren't getting it.

Yes, someone please show us some abusive threads. I haven't seen any and I'm on here a lot.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's another "people are so mean" thread. But, here's the thing: We wouldn't keep having these threads if people weren't so mean!

No.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    :angry: OMG I'm so mean!
    <~~meanie cat

Wait.

Dammit..I did it wrong. *kicks rock*

(People are much too coddled these days.)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    lolololol.jpg

Best.thing.ever.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    They iz crabby because they iz:

hangry_zps19bb748c.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I like to go to another site it's just devoted to perfumes and it's fun and light hearted. Noone tells someone that they are wrong because they like this perfume over another. It's just oh great that works for you and your individual skin chemistry.

Why are the forums on MFP so hostile? It's just a weight gain/maitenance/loss tool that has the option of being able to share in a community of others who are interested in the same thing ie. fitness.

But some of these people you would think others have offended their religion when it comes to diet! Holy freakin' mother of whatever diety you worship! Some come on here spouting how this way of weight loss is mornonic others go into bashing whole food groups or saying that someone who is trying really putthing his/her heart and soul into this is doing it wrong. Simple questions that are innocent and someone is really looking for help are torn to shreds.

It's down right dirty and vitriolic the way some people are on this a fitness site! Jeesh, I think we all just need to breathe and put it into prescpective it's just food and excercise.

My two cents, but you know sometimes it's a mistake to come into the forums because they really arent that supportive. I guess it's someone's goal on here to make others feel like incompetent idiots.

Repeat all together...BREATHEEEE!

get off my lawn! :angry:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I see the waaaaambulance has already been summoned... I don't have anything more to contribute.
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hangry_zps19bb748c.jpg

BEST...PIC...EVER!!! LMAO!