1234568»

Replies

• Tlbrown1985
    Options
    55 LBS.. went from a size 18 to a loose 14
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost a hundred pounds and went from a size 24-26 to a size 14-16.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    With a 40lb loss I went from a size 24/26 (that fit like I was busting out of a can of biscuits!) to a 20/22 with a comfortable fit. My bust size has reduced proportionately as well (44G to a 42DDD). Halfway to my fitness goal! Still going strong.
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    lost 200+ lbs and went from a size 50 to 30
  • liddy19
    liddy19 Posts: 7
    Options
    60lbs lost, I've gone from a size 16 to a 12. Trying to get to a 10 but I carry a lot of weight on my hips/thighs :(
  • akiralynx
    akiralynx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If u dont mind me asking...how did u lose last 5 to 10 pounds
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I've lost 86 pounds and started at a 26 and am down to an 18 (sometimes a 16)
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    But UP a cup size. :grumble:
    I've lost right around 84 pounds. Gone from size 22 pants to a comfy 14 that gets baggy if the jeans are poly blend, so getting close to a 12. Shirts from 3X to L or XL depending on brand and material. Bra from a 42DDD to a 36DD. Shoes from a 10 to a 9, ha!

I'm down about 64 lbs & went from a pant size 20-22ish to a 14 now, but those are already getting loose. Tops I went from a 2x to XL and even L in some shirts (but I still have a muffin top so I have to make sure the tops aren't too form-fitting). It's nice to lose & be able to buy smaller stuff but dang it adds up, I buy just a few things so my wardrobe is really small right now, & I'm not done losing yet so I can't even really start rebuilding a wardrobe for a while.

Regarding cup size, my band size went down 2 inches but I went from a DD to a DDD which kind of irritates me. I'm hoping I'll still lose in that area so I can get to more of a "normal" size and back to at least double letters. Not sure if it's possible to get that to single but that would sure be awesome & make finding bras much easier!! I'm amazed to see the person who said their shoe size went down, I wear a size 10 shoe & my feet haven't gotten any smaller!! :grumble:

Oh - and - my son is getting married in a couple weeks so I put off buying a dress for the wedding until just recently. I used to have to buy a size 22 in most dresses but I just bought a size 16 dress & would have been able to buy a 14 if my boobs would have fit into some of the dresses that I was considering. For the first time in my life I'm considering looking for a minimizer bra to see if I can smush them into some smaller size tops & dresses!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Started at a 20wp...now wear a 4p
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    50 pounds lost, 3 pants size.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I lost about 24 pounds and went down for sure 2 pant sizes. The latest pair I bought was two sizes smaller but already are loose on me.