Uh, I think this belongs in a group.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Need Amish Mafia to translate that.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? Artists lip sync all the time.

Not real artists.

The poor, auto-tuned generated crap that is considered to be music might be another story.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you care if Beyonce lip synched. Did anyone ask the President if he cares?

ObamaMad_zps31dd4c94.jpg
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    1. WTF

2. Who cares

3.Isn't Beyonce something you thorw into the dryer to get rid of static cling and make your clothes smell like spring flowers on a summer breeze?
    OMG!!!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well you see, it all revolves around the zen of the George Bush and Obama golf days when Justin Bieber would attend regularly in their presence. When Pacman first became a video game, big hairy wilderbeasts ruled Rome and the Catholic church was practicing how to scrub the dirt out of grout on tile floors. So to conclude, and perhaps bring clarity to the folks on MFP about your statement, Visine really does not tenderize meat, rather it can be utilized for classification of rock types by geologists. With that being said, I hope the Niners lose.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    “I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps. and uh…I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as…and, I believe they should uh, our education over here, in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is an annoying tw@t

Haha ^THIS^

Possibly the greatest singer & entertainer since Tina Turner and she bleats on that NOW she has found her ONE TRUE PURPOSE in life because she had a kid. Which is something almost anyone female can do.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    internet-typing.gif

#dead
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Haha ^THIS^

Possibly the greatest singer & entertainer since Tina Turner and she bleats on that NOW she has found her ONE TRUE PURPOSE in life because she had a kid. Which is something almost anyone female can do.

Meh.

Sorry, but being a mom is probably a little more important than being an entertainer.
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Who cares.

yup
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Certain things on MFP make me think that our educational system has failed us.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options

Agreed.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Haha ^THIS^

This. I LOVE being a mother. Don't get me wrong. But I have the opinion that no one's "one true purpose" is to be a mother. Yes, some are naturally better at it than others. But we were meant for more than motherhood. If that was our one true purpose we'd all drop dead as soon as our kids moved out. Pfft!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Haha ^THIS^

This. I LOVE being a mother. Don't get me wrong. But I have the opinion that no one's "one true purpose" is to be a mother. Yes, some are naturally better at it than others. But we were meant for more than motherhood. If that was our one true purpose we'd all drop dead as soon as our kids moved out. Pfft!

I could do anything I want, but nothing matters more to me than being a mom.

Edited to add - And no mom is done parenting once the kids move out! You're always mom!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm sad, upset, ruffled and ticked...

I just heard on the radio that Beyonce. ..was too busy to PRACTICE our NATIONAL ANTHEM which was sung at our Nations Capital for President Obama's Swearing in. What the heck? .. Is this true? & it was ACCEPTABLE! !!!.. ( by whomever and why?).. why was she not REJECTED? ?? ADAMANTLY so! For a fellow American that CAN take the time and be grateful and Rejoice in their God Given Gifts of Voice,Freedom, and a thankful SPIRIT of what America has offered them.

I'm shocked and saddened that someone's principles do not seem to matter as much as publicity, advertisements, endorsements and viewer ratings. I guess that may have gotten aired with less of an AUDIENCE.

I firmly believe that voices raised in jubilance, truth and honesty strike more chords and resonate vibrations that manifest triple Fold. .back into our enriched grateful rejoicing lives! !!

I fixed it for you?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Lamp. Chicken, ice face. Heaven calculus laser. Task crib turkey stick.

Exactly!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Haha ^THIS^

I could do anything I want, but nothing matters more to me than being a mom.

I agree with this.
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    huh2.jpg

OMG soooo funny!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!