Secretly Wishing Your Ex Gets Fat/ter

Options

Replies

• mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Im wishing to work out and get fit so when my ex stalks my FB and IG he can see how good I look and DROOL! This is my revenge.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My ex wife got fat and it did make me smile.
    I never really wished it upon her nor did I have any reason to think she would put on weight but, when my Son showed me her facebook page, I was honestly suprised.
    and yes, I will admit that with all of the heartache she caused me, I was a bit happy to see that now that she lost her good looks, she had nothing.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    What a load of saintly people there is on here. Never thinking a bad thought about an ex, only ever wishing them well. In the land of bunnies, candy floss, rainbows and special snowflakes everything must be perfect.

That's a little over the top. Nobody said anything about never having bad thoughts about an ex. But I just don't see the point in hoping an ex gets fat or, worse, celebrating upon the discovery that he/she did, in fact, gain a lot of weight. What difference does it make in your life, honestly? If your ex is fat now, does that make your life better? If your ex went and got super hot, does that make your life worse? It's all in YOUR head. It's got nothing to do with them. If someone else's misery makes you happy, that's pretty freaking messed up.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Is this normal?

Perhaps at your age it is normal. I just don't think that wanting others to feel bad so you feel better is ever a good choice. If you have to put others down to make yourself feel better, you need to work on yourself.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    If someone else's misery makes you happy, that's pretty freaking messed up.

What I was trying to say!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't really care if he gets fat, I just want him to find someone who treats him like he treated me. Karma baby...karma.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    randomly decided to facebook stalk my ex two days ago - holy cow he's gotten fat........... YAY:blushing:

Do you not hear how rude that makes you sound?

Yeah - I know - I'm a bad person.

You're not a bad person. He made himself fat just like most of us on this site made ourselves fat. I wouldn't want any of my ex's to see me right now, but I wouldn't mind once I hit goal weight :laugh:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I don't think that way but I understand why. Not everybody wishes the best on an ex because it's easier to feel better when you wish it that way.

However I don't wish unwell on my exes, I just hope that one day they realize what they lost because I am a good catch :)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I thought death and pain was the wish not fat. But hey who am I to judge. I ll leave it to God, he does a GREAT job.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as imchicbad. Death, pain, horrible horrible things that go way beyond fat.
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    When my boyfriend and I split briefly over christmas I hit the gym because I wanted to look good but I never wished that he got fat. Maybe it depends on the break up (plus we are back together now anyway and helping each other get fit!).

But yeah I would mainly focus on you getting fit and feeling better, and I hope you find someone who treats you well and doesn't comment on your weight the way you said your ex did! I know how that feels :(
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point in wishing anything on my ex. She is in great shape, and extremely hot. Too bad for her, it's only on the outside. And it doesn't even come close to making up for who she is on the inside, and there is no changing that. She is in my past, and I really dont' care what she looks like. She can stay in great shape, or get fat. She can have a happy life, or die alone in a gutter. I couldn't care less either way.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I think i wish/wished worse. To dig inside my mind is to probably throw up from the grotesque things i wish upon her (and the adulterous she slept with/is with now) and her future children for all the things she has done to me
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    no way Jose!!!!! I hope my exes Stay in shape and or at least remain the way I remember them...................cause oyu know how it goes........

If you hit it before you can always hit it again!!!!!:devil:

We need it to be all good for when we tap that again!!!!:bigsmile:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    no way Jose!!!!! I hope my exes Stay in shape and or at least remain the way I remember them...................cause oyu know how it goes........

this
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Reminds me of that song....hows it go....If you hit it once you can hit twice etc.....only with an EX its a TAPathon wen she eint got anything going on............feel me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!:devil:
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You are so not alone in that.
    Don't get me wrong, I have a great boyfriend now, but my ex is mean, He dumped me in a horrible way, left me feeling worthless, and while we were together (he wasnt fat, but he wasnt really fit) he had told me that he used to be fat in HS, but that when he joined the army he had lost a bunch because of the running....well after we broke up, (mind you, I reiterate, he dumped me) his world kind of came crashing down, he got kicked out of the Army and had to move home to NC (I'm from MD) and every once in a while I can't help but think how happy I would be to run into him now, (hopefully) overweight, miserable and just eating his mean little heart out!

:)
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    caution__schadenfreude_by_toastwizard-d3l8kyl.jpg
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    One of my exes dumped me for an overweight chick. I secretly hope that she gets bigger and that I bump into him and he sees me now that I'm thinner and regrets ever dumping me.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    33981394_zps78710006.jpg