Replies

• lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable!
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have to get this off my chest. I had a man "Oink" at me.

There's two words you need to remember about this type of *kitten*: tiny penis
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I don't get why people feel justified to be so mean. I've gotten "I should force feed you a sandwich..." and "you really should eat a cheeseburger..." and these people had NO idea that I was actively working to gain weight, nor did they realize that I was eating 6 healthy meals a day. It doesn't matter. All that matters is they had no right.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    yep. walking out of a grocery store with my smaller cousin, a man walking in points at her then i and says "little one, big one"
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    My ex-husband would oink at me when I ate I was thin then compared to now, Im 5 ft 10 at that time I weighed 118lbs, now Im 155lb hmm I bet hed have a fit to get at me now to oink. lol
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Since these are all men making horrid comments I would strongly suggest you walk over and nut punch the next one that does it, *kitten* them. And unless they want to be known as a little b%tch they won't do anything about it. It's hurtful just like their words are.
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That is really just some dumb azz stuff!! Never been the one to stand by and let some be mean to someone who did not deserve it. That might be the only reason I would beat my kids. If i found out they were doing dumb ish like that! Dont let know body bring you down!
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    To me, it hurts a lot more when I know the person making hurtful comments/outbursts. If I didn't know who they were, it would be a lot easier to brush them off or curse at them. Imagine if it's someone you live with or work with making nasty comments every time they 'felt like it' because of your weight or looks. Don't give those strangers any of your time. The fact that you don't know them on a personal level, the fact that they aren't part of your life is a blessing. :flowerforyou:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    When daughter was about 6 months old (and I was still carrying a lot of weight around my mid-section), I had a lady walk up to me at the grocery store and ask when I was due. I told her "six months ago" and pointed to my daughter, she then apologized.

The worst though, would have to be from my own father. I was pudgy as a pre-teen and he used to call me fat all the time.
    That exact same thing happened to me, but my daughter was only a week old! lol I said "a week ago", and pointed at the stroller I was pushing. She was a friend of a friend that I was with, she quickly changed the subject. lol
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    While I was driving a few months ago, I grabbed a piece of gum, and as I was putting it in my mouth, happened to glance at the vehicle next to me. The guy in the truck was making a puffy cheeked face at me and then he flipped me off and sped away. I just don't understand people sometimes.
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have had too many to mention. One time I do remember though is when I was in a supermarket and I ran into someone who I hadn't seen in years, her comment was "You don't get any smaller do you?" my reply was " Maybe not, but your mouth has got so much bigger!"She was very shocked that I replied to her and rushed off! You sound like a wonderful kind person, I am glad you have got it off your chest :)
  • lappy16
    lappy16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Some people just need a high five......in the face.....with a chair!!!!
    201340 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love you! I wish I had you with me just to tell people off. I love it!
  • JadeZaragoza
    Options
    It really hurts me when people ask me if I`m pregnant, because they know damn well I`m not but just like to remind me of all the weight I`ve gained. I laugh it off in their faces but it hurts. I agree that most people making those comments have been overweight their whole lives, maybe it makes them feel better to say stupid **** like that.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options

You should have said "when did they release you from the farm? You seem to be lost in people land."

This is perfect. :laugh:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My best friend is almost 6'6" and about 550 pounds. I'm around 6 feet and was 425 now about 300. No one was that stupidto say something to us! There was a moron once that honked at us as we, and his brother about 6'2" and 300, were walking down a hill with traffic all backed up. I resisted the urge to rip his car door off and simply yelled at him through his open passenger side window, " What you've never seen joggers before?"
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I had a man in my life, who ended up being my fiance for a while, that his nickname for me was fattie and he used to say fat girls need love too. And to think,,, that relationshio went on for almost 10 years... No wonder I have self esteem issues!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    What in the world is missing in someone's life that they could oink at another person? That is a poverty money can't cure.
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Someone on the subway last week asked if I was pregnant (I am SURE it was to be nice and offer a seat) but I am not. I'd just like to offer this tip to the world: unless a woman is IN LABOR.. do not ask.
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ughhh. People can be SO incredibly hurtful, even those who love you and have good intentions...

I've probably blocked most of the comments ever made about my weight (or else just didn't hear them), but about a year ago before my weight loss, my left index finger was swollen and sprained pretty badly. When I took it to an urgent care doctor near me, he said he didn't see anything wrong with it... And I just kind of blinked at him. I mean, I have short, semi-sausage like fingers (my coworker affectionately calls them "cabbage hands"), but the injured one was visibly A LOT bigger in my opinion, so I pointed out the difference in size between the left and the right fingers to him. His response was, "I don't know, I can't tell. They all just look fat to me."

:grumble: