Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be skinny and flat. Even as a 95 lb teen I was DD :(
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Why does what a husband says never carry any weight?

It's like what we tell you guys has no validity. What's up with that?

Do women think that men only say things they want to hear just to keep the peace?
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes not all fat women have big boobs. :( I've been a B cup for as long as I can remember, through weight gain, pregnancy, and even breastfeeding they never changed size. Lucky me! My ex tells me the reason other fat chicks have guys and I don't is bc my boobs are too small. Oh well.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Why does what a husband says never carry any weight?

It's like what we tell you guys has no validity. What's up with that?

Do women think that men only say things they want to hear just to keep the peace?
    I don't know about keeping the peace, but I doubt my partner would want to pick on me for having small boobs when I can't do anything about them and we both know it (especially as hes not a fan of fake ones and I can't exactly grow them naturally LOL). I don't think he is as bothered as me about them, but I bet he would be just as happy as me if they were bigger.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My boobs are like a freaking SHELF! I hate trying to find bras and working out. What, with all the bouncing and jiggling, it is distracting and it hurts :/ I have had to where a bra since elementary school, not kidding.
    I would rather be thin with small boobs so I could have some cute bras and not have to worry about getting smacked in the face working out ;D
  • nelsonhrae
    Options
    My boobs haven't gotten smaller so much as rearranged. I started out wearing a 36 D/DD and now I am a 32 D/DD. My boobs are so wide that it doesnt really matter since they never look the size they are. I do have to strap them down when I run though.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    My boobs haven't gotten smaller so much as rearranged. I started out wearing a 36 D/DD and now I am a 32 D/DD. My boobs are so wide that it doesnt really matter since they never look the size they are. I do have to strap them down when I run though.

that is still 2 sizes smaller. But proportional.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hmm... That's hard to say... I've never been slim, but my weight was perfect for my body because I'm tall (I think at my BEST looking I was 5'8 and 170.) And I had 36 B's to match... I woke up one day with 36 C's and almost 5'9... Had my daughter and I've had 42DD's ever since... But at my heaviest I was 304... I hope I don't lose too much boobage... My Fiance likes em... :laugh:
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My boobs are like a freaking SHELF! I hate trying to find bras and working out. What, with all the bouncing and jiggling, it is distracting and it hurts :/ I have had to where a bra since elementary school, not kidding.
    I would rather be thin with small boobs so I could have some cute bras and not have to worry about getting smacked in the face working out ;D

Mine are OUTTA CONTROL when I kickbox...
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I opted for a longer, healthier, active life over a great rack. *shrug*
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yes not all fat women have big boobs. :( I've been a B cup for as long as I can remember, through weight gain, pregnancy, and even breastfeeding they never changed size. Lucky me! My ex tells me the reason other fat chicks have guys and I don't is bc my boobs are too small. Oh well.

Very true! I was a DD as a 95 lb teenager so it had nothing to do with fat since I was under weight. I think for a lot of us boob size is genetic. Your ex is an @ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Love all the answers :) thanks everyone :) After seeing all the ladies who were blessed with boobies and hating it... i guess i never thought they would be a pain in the *kitten*... lol.
  • GoneKona
    Options
    As long as you're healthy, it doesn't matter if you're large, medium, or small chested. Beauty comes in all sizes =]

Correct, and thanks for the pic.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If I'm picking, I'd go with skinny and flat chested because it's healthier. There are plenty of bras that can make it look like something is there.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Love all the answers :) thanks everyone :) After seeing all the ladies who were blessed with boobies and hating it... i guess i never thought they would be a pain in the *kitten*... lol.

oh they are! especially when you go out to eat and your boobs rest on the table! lol
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I want a flat tummy. Boobs can be manipulated with bras. :devil:
    That's the deal for me. I've had big ones all my adult life but I've also been obese. Now they're fitting into narrow blouses and I don' miss the big girls at all!
  • dee__s
    dee__s Posts: 30
    Options
    Kind of. When i was skinny i was a 34c. I was 5'8 and 118 lbs. Now that im 153, im a 34dd. But i am naturaly pretty curvy
  • dee__s
    dee__s Posts: 30
    Options
    But to answer ur question a person who is big chested and still has a flat stomach has nothing to worry about. I gained alot of weight and yes I am actualy happy to have big boobs i always envied people who did... but i am not happy with the weight in my midsection and the cellulite underneath my butt
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    But to answer ur question a person who is big chested and still has a flat stomach has nothing to worry about. I gained alot of weight and yes I am actualy happy to have big boobs i always envied people who did... but i am not happy with the weight in my midsection and the cellulite underneath my butt

153 was about my heaviest, and I was a 34DD, and now I'm around a 32 C/D at 120ish. But I'm a lot shorter than you.
    DD looks more proportional on a tall woman than on a short one.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I gave up hope of ever getting boobs.