JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Starting 30DS here soon. Add me as a friend too!
  • cshelton1209
    Options
    I'm in! Couple of questions....I have done level 1 & 2, not in any particular order, but just to get a workout in. Do you literally do the same workout 10 straight on each level? For those of you who have done it and seen results, did you mix in any other workouts? How many calories did you eat? Last question....did you follow Jillian's diet plan! I have to lose this 12-15lbs!
  • NeptuneTang
    Options
    Hi all.
    I am on day 14 of 30DS. I am 5 days into level 2 (I started L2 one day early). I have had no days off and I have been working really hard!!! I am also on between 1200-1400 cals a day.
    The thing is... I haven't noticed a single change. My measurements are exactly the same and my weight is exactly the same as when I started.
    Has anyone else had this?
  • mmorgan792
    mmorgan792 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on day 13 of the 30 Day Shred. I am doing Level 2 for the third day. I have only missed one day so far, but I made up for it by doing the Shred twice the next day, once in the morning and once at night. When I started the 30 Day Shred, I quickly lost a few pounds, but my weight has stayed the same for a while now (hopefully because I am gaining muscle!) I am definitely noticing changes in my body!
  • strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too please? :)

I am stretching 30 days into like 90. haha. I am trying to jog 2 days a week, 30DS 2 days a week, eliptical 1 day a week, and rest 2 days a week. My puppy needs her jogs and I need rest days (I get rashes if I don't rest). I'm also eating 1200-1300 calories a day.

I just started 30DS last week but have been doing diet and exercise since January 1. Since starting 30DS, I've lost more weight and feel like my legs are stronger for the days I run.
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi all.
    I am on day 14 of 30DS. I am 5 days into level 2 (I started L2 one day early). I have had no days off and I have been working really hard!!! I am also on between 1200-1400 cals a day.
    The thing is... I haven't noticed a single change. My measurements are exactly the same and my weight is exactly the same as when I started.
    Has anyone else had this?

Why aren't you taking rest days?? Your body needs time to rest and recover! Your body may be fatiqued which will slow your progress. I definitely notice more results from Ripped in 30, which I plan on doing again after the Shred, but I have noticed results. Good luck!
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my DVD today and it should be here on tuesday... so excited!
  • anonymousllama
    anonymousllama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey how are you guys logging this for your exercise? I'm on day 2 and i've used 20 min of calisthenics so far but i want to make sure its as accurate as possiible.
  • tuyen58
    tuyen58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 lb already! Day 3! Woohoo. My cravings have lessened too. :)
  • Stephiestephs
    Stephiestephs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, been doing this for two weeks. Started with level two because I was doing Jackie Warner DVDs for about a week before I started. I did level two and then level one 6 days a week for two weeks. I have been counting my calories and I have cheated a couple times but did stay with in my calories. Today I was feeling so good and strong until I put my pants on. They are as tight as when I started working out 4 weeks ago. What gives?? I am working so hard. Do I need to add cardio to Jillian DVD and if so how much?
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've had this dvd for so long but was always to lazy to do it, but now that I am taking weight loss serious I'd love to start doing the 30 day shred. I'll start TODAY!
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants/needs support or just to talk feel free to add me! :)
  • Stephiestephs
    Stephiestephs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mist1981 me too! Same thing
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been doint 30DS for a few weeks now. I've done level two this week. Well, I've gained two pounds since my last weigh-in, which was a week ago tomorrow. I'm not going to lie, I haven't been 100% accurate on my log, probably going over a 150 calories or so. Animal crackers have been calling my name. I haven't eaten the whole bag or anything, but...moving on. Certainly haven't messed up so badly that I should have gained two pounds in a week. :angry: Anyway, muscle weighs more than fat. But I don't feel like I'm building up enough muscle with here to justify gaining two pounds in a week. Anyone else have this on the 30DS?

Beth

ETA: I've been doing 30DS three to four times a week and then doing Tae Bo or Turbo Jam on the weeked.
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30 Shred Monday!
  • anonymousllama
    anonymousllama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 and the soreness is finally gone! How much more intense is the 2nd phase than the 1st?
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    will join , started level II yesterday
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be D4L2 for me. I take weekends off. While I haven't noticed any physical changes, I can tell that my endurance is up! I'm not letting anything get me down about it and will still be stoked when I finish the program. Then I will move on to another DVD for home workouts.
  • nichelle02
    Options
    After 14 days of level 1, I did day 1 of level 2 today. It kind of kicked my butt. I wasn't feeling that great when I started so perhaps I should have waited. I'll give it another shot tomorrow. Because although I made it through the 20 minutes I didn't do all of the exercises. From the way I was sweating you'd have thought I was intensely training though!

I think I'm going to be on level 2 just as long as I was on level 1. I'm slow but I'll get there.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Done with D6L1. I could finally do a few of the modified push-ups . I still can't manage the cardio part on the second part of Level 1, the jumping jacks plus the skip rope. I tried measuring myself again but still the same although I think I've lost some centimeters (or just me wishful thinking). I weighed myself and yes I gained almost 2 pounds. I hope it's just water weight since I've been eating healthily the past few days...