JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• nichelle02
    Options
    Yesterday I did day 8 of level 1. I took one rest day so I've been at it for 8 out of the last 9 days. I feel pretty good and can notice a significant difference from when I started. But I'm not sure I'm ready to move on to level 2 just yet. This might be the 45 day shred for me!
  • AmyDee2
    Options
    Count Me In!! ....I am currently on Day 1 / Level 2
    I usually take weekends off from the 30DS due to having my husband home from work and he is usually in front of the TV watching sports.:grumble: I usually find other ways to get my cardio & exercise in during the weekend though, and I have even sneeked in my 30DS on a Saturday while he goes outside to smoke a cigarette:smokin: **cough cough**

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!! :wink: I NEED THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION & I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO SUPPORT MFP'S IN THEIR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEYS:flowerforyou:
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I can start Monday! Can't wait, hope to see good results!! Will take measurements before on Monday :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    At what point so you stop aching all day long??? I am only on day 2 of level 1 and holy hell I have no idea how I will do 30 days!
  • nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    just finished my 6th day in a row! the workout gets easier everyday.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    thats really motivating so many ppl up for the challenge

am gona start level 2 from tomorrow :happy:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 2. Haven't took measurements. Am expecting a measuring tape in the mail but not sure when it will come :(
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Yes, I'm starting it Sunday, 3 Feb.. I think it would be nice if you'd start a group here on MFP and everyone starting now could join and post the progress pictures measurements etc there.
    Anyway, I'm sending a request :)
    Anyone else starting this sunday, feel free to add me
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as I am starting it Monday. Going to measure myself and take pics beforehand. Don't know if I can keep it up as had op recently but going to try my damn hardest!! I have heard it is so hard. Please feel free to add me as can do with the support. Thanks. :) x
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
  • Mommy2nate1023
    Mommy2nate1023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I stared 30DS ON Feb 1. I took my measurements so i'll see how it goes!! I would finally love to loose the rest of my pregnancy weight since my son will be 3yrs old at the end of the year!!! No more excuses!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 31.. I am running this workout back to back since Jan 1st. Today is D4 for me. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

The results from 30DS are very real and quick.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Done with D3L1. I thought I couldn't be able to finish it, because my arms and legs are still sore from yesterday's workout, but thank god I managed to finish it. I still can't do the entire modified push ups though. I think I was able to do only 2 in every set. I hope I'll be stronger and manage to increase the number.

good luck to us all. we can do this....
  • gladysrutter
    gladysrutter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 , 3 days early today, that won't be a problem will it? Level one wasn't challenging me enough (was still challenging though!)
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    DId the Shred 3 days in a row. Unfortunately, I have to skip day 4 today and do it tomorrow. Things were hectic at the office. I need some motivation. I'm starting to feel that I'm slipping the slippery slope again!!!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Did L1 D6 today!!
  • melting_away
    Options
    Are there any guys doing this workout? I just watched it on YouTube for a bit and it seems very good. Im wondering if there are guys on here that have tried this out with what results? Obviosuly any workout that one does is good for you. Thanks.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am on 3rd day of level 2 :wink:
  • charz13
    charz13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im starting the 30 day shred tomorow morning. Might also start my first ever blog in regards to it :D
  • NeptuneTang
    Options
    Guys keep going!

I am on day 3 L2 and am HATING L2 but people do get results. I think this is a great intro to kick starting your metabolism and getting things moving and shaking.
    I always think to myself 'this whole thing lasts 27 mins, I can do anything for that long'.
    I use this example to spur me on (don't overthink this one, just look at the pics):

http://www.weightlossphotos.net/jillian-michaels-weight-loss-success-story-293/

I'm not expecting this but anything in this direction would be encouraging.