Options
    I will start tomorrow!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I'm in!

Hello: Just checking on you to see if you have started the 30DS
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I am ready to do this!! I've tried on my own before and quit before level 3. I know group motivation will help me get through. Can't wait to see our successes! Starting it this evening. =)
    [/quote

Hello: Have you started? I completed day 2 on Level 1. The group has been key in motivation for me to do this.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 complete today.

Feel free to add me for support.
  • mrsstevenson99
    mrsstevenson99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty proud of myself...I made it 15 minutes through the 30 Day Shred Day 1 Level 1. Considering I've only been back into exercising for about a week and I've only been doing walking at that...I'm confident I'll get there...
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm with you about hating the jumping jacks. I'd rather do butt-kicks than jumping jacks.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    i don't have the video. I will use the one video i have. I will love to be part of your team

Sure I will add you to the group. We are more than 50 members now. You could also try to find the videos on youtube. My friend got them there FOR FREE
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I HAVE TRIED TO SEND INVITATIONS TO THE GROUP TO EVERYBODY THAT POSTED THEIR INTEREST IN JOINING THE 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY. I AM NOT SURE IF ALL THE INVITATIONS WENT THROUGH. IF YOU DIDNT GET IT, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND OR SEND ME A MESSAGE. THE GROUP HAS 53+MEMBERS AS PER TONIGHT.
    WE ARE DOING THIS!!! NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS. I COMPLETED MY SECOND DAY ON LEVEL 1 TODAY. HAPPY AND GOING STRONG TO KICK *kitten* TOMORROW ON MY THIRD DAY :-):explode:
  • SchoolDaze
    Options
    I started a week ago today but I will join you
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I started a week ago today but I will join you

Invitation sent
  • cheshirek8
    cheshirek8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • alexi000
    Options
    My second day doing the 30 Day Shred. I had a hard time getting up after the ab work, so sore from yesterday. I'm doing it with 2.5 lbs. weights thinking about using 5, but I have my hesitations. I'm in if you still have room.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    What's type of exercises does this involve? And you "fit" does one need to be to attempt it? Can a newbie to exercising do it or is it too advanced?
  • cagirlinaz
    cagirlinaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I did day 1 today and look forward to the challenge of completing all 30 days!
  • gladysrutter
    gladysrutter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I did my first day of 30 day shred today and I feel like I'm going to vomit. Any tips to curb this feeling?
  • Susan_in_CA
    Susan_in_CA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did my Level 1 day 1 today and I am pretty sore now. It feels longer than 25 minutes! I hate the cardio parts!

Thanks for all the support! Let's get through this together!
  • barestitches
    barestitches Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing 60 mins of kettle bell twice a week.
  • barestitches
    barestitches Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Make sure whatever you eat before your workout completely digests to curb the nauseated feeling.
  • mistiffy
    mistiffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the group! Did day 1 level 1 yesterday & plan on doing day 2 as soon as I get off work this morning!
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and that first lot of cardio still killing me! lol