JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• LWagner120
    LWagner120 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group!! I'm on day 7 of the shred and I'm loving how much endurance I have gained in just a week! Let's get through this together!!
  • Katrinamod
    Katrinamod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through but it would be great to buddy up with people!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    What's type of exercises does this involve? And you "fit" does one need to be to attempt it? Can a newbie to exercising do it or is it too advanced?

A beginner can do this. Look up the videos on youtube 30 day shred Jillian Michaels.
  • laura271184
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new to MFP but have the DVD in the house and would love to join you all, I'll start tomorrow :) cant wait to shift these extra lb's and get fitter, started weight watchers last week so need to incorporate some excercise and heard some great things about 30ds

Happy Excercising :)
  • tamerita48
    tamerita48 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in on this! Do you guys know how many calories are burned per video? I know it doesn't come up when I try to add it to my exercise.
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    General circuit training should be fairly close, although a heart rate monitor would be the best way to tell, for me about 230-250 calories.
  • wendyxdawn
    Options
    I just ordered it from Amazon! Should arrive Thursday :) I have a new baby at home so I need an in home workout option...excited to try!
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I did my first day of 30 day shred today and I feel like I'm going to vomit. Any tips to curb this feeling?

Have a rest day then try again, take a 5 second breather if you need to when you are doing it!
  • kdranney
    kdranney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've attempted this Jillian video in the past and didn't last past week 2...maybe this time will be different with group support, knowing that you are all suffering with me. :smile:
    I'm thinking about starting on Friday, that will be Feb. 1.
  • Marla82
    Options
    I'm in...I have to pick up some handweights....I'll start on 01/30/13 if that's alright?
  • blasti86
    Options
    I started a week ago and love it and have lost an inch around my waist and legs already! 20 minutes a day is so much better than an hour in the gym :-) x
  • adora85
    adora85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS and Ripped in 30 (and Zumba on my pure Cardio days) simultaneously. Started on 1/4/2013; just moved to Level 2 of both 30DS and RI30 last week. Would be happy to join this though!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I would like to get in on this! Do you guys know how many calories are burned per video? I know it doesn't come up when I try to add it to my exercise.

It depends on your weight, but roughly, 250 calories and it speeds up your metabolism so you continue to burn for hours after you are finished.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also! Today was my second day of level 1 ! Please anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • kodiekdavis
    kodiekdavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I so would like to be in the group. I've been thinking about it and here goes.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm on L2D1
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I just restarted L1D1 today. Was up to L2D2 until I got sick. Would love to have new pals for motivation.
  • karenc0423
    Options
    How many days are you doing each level?
  • Meriguz
    Meriguz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I bought the video last month and I still haven't started! So I'm in if it isn't too late.
  • swearonprada
    swearonprada Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I literally just finished my first day 20 mins ago!! Sweaty, but I'm ready for this!!