JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• gladysrutter
    gladysrutter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Day two complete here!!! (So much easier than day one already!) but it feels good to be sore again!
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm starting tonight. Good thing I measured myself earlier.
  • claudiadas
    Options
    ok...i will do it with you also..I will start tomorrow...
  • hutchema
    hutchema Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 of week 1 and feeling good!
  • deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS and Ripped in 30 (and Zumba on my pure Cardio days) simultaneously. Started on 1/4/2013; just moved to Level 2 of both 30DS and RI30 last week. Would be happy to join this though!

Very Impressive, you go girl, I will be doing Level 2 Day 2 this evening.
  • deniseandjelich
    Options
    How many days are you doing each level?

I have been doing 10 days at each level and taking the weekends off. ( I go hiking) It is more like the 6 week shred for me :)
  • deniseandjelich
    Options
    Feel Free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! just finished day three, already feel better! I love it, It's a great workout. I weighed in at 150 pounds day one, I plan on weighing myself on day ten, twenty and thirty. Feel free to add me!
  • NeptuneTang
    Options
    Let's do this!
    I am on day 7 of level one and I need motivation to go all the way!
    I have been doing it every day so far plus 40-50 mins of moderate walking 5 days a week.
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level 2! You can do this ladies! Push through! (also trying to convince myself) lol.
  • wandamarshall585
    Options
    I'm in. i've had the DVD for about 2 years, I keep starting and stopping. Never got to level 2. I would love to be a part of this challenge. Count me in.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Finally, February 1, 2013. Just finished D1 L1. Unfortunately, I had to modify the abs part, since I'm 11 weeks post-CS. I was able to do most of the cardio and I thought my lungs were just about to burst. Right now, I'm already feeling sore on my shoulders and legs. But will definitely continue the Shred. No pain, No gain. Hopefully, in a few days I could be able to do the ab workouts without modification.

I can't wait to see my results and read all yours when were done with this challenge.
  • Steph7845
    Steph7845 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting it today! Feel free to friend me, I need some motivation! :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I started today Level 1 / Day 1

I did the full program last year this time with great toning results, so hoping for the same again. I am also training for another half marathon....should be a interesting 30 days !
  • cherisadler1
    Options
    I am at day 3 and I never thought I could be so out of shape. It's a great work out. :)
  • MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this Friday (since that's when I get paid and can buy the DVD!) lol so that would be Feb 1st!

Its on youtube
  • pink0lily
    Options
    I am on day 2 level 1 today...ive done it before and quit on day 17(i broke a toe) :blushing: but im finishing it this time
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It is hreat to see all the new people on here! Lets all stay motto and complete this!!! We can do it.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Today, I completed Day 3, Level 2! For anyone who is nervous about starting, or need motivation- it's only been 13 days for me, and so far I've lost .25'' off my bicep, 2'' off my stomach, an inch off my widest point, an inch off my inner thigh, .25'' inch off my lower thigh, and .25'' off my shin.

DON'T GIVE UP!
  • shelstar2012
    Options
    I've had the DVD for well over a year, but have never completed all 30 days before-- until now! I'm starting tomorrow, too! :) Just re-joined myfitnesspal today, ready to take control :)

This was totally me. I'm on day 10 and have only had 2 days without it! The first week I lost 2 pounds and 4 inches overall! On Tuesday I go up to level 3 for the last 15 days... I'm slightly scared!:blushing: