JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I won't be able to start until Feb 9th!!!
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 completed today.
    Squats and lunges are getting deeper for me. YAY! (I have really bad flexibility, so it is awesome to see it is getting better). Still doing easy "female" push ups, but able to push more out.

Anyone feel free to add me for support :D

Starting measurements were:

Weight: 92.4 kg
    Height: 172cm

Chest: 101cm
    Waist: 92cm
    Abdomen: 97cm
    Buttocks: 107.5cm
    Distal Thigh: 57cm
    Calf : 40cm
    Bicep: 34cm
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    completed day 2 today here are my before measurements
    chest 39.5
    waist 39
    hips 46.5
    thighs 27.5
    weight 203.2
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I dont have fitbit so how do you count the calories on the exercise in MFP?
  • SchizJophrenic
    Options
    I just put it in as a circuit training for 20min :)
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Anyone doing other exercises besides 30DS?

I have 2 rest days a week from 30DS (only so many times I can fight the 4 year old for my weights or ask her not to do 'exercise' in the space I'm trying to use!) and on those days I'm doing Wii fit, yoga or step aerobics.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 12th day of the second level of the shred. If you wanna support eachother feel free to add. :)
  • monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join you all. Tried to do it once before but gave up half way through so it'd be great to have some motivation to help keep me going this time!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 last wednesday. Maybe I should take some measurements and work with you. I am going to send a request to you.
  • mistiffy
    mistiffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join y'all and start today! I started about a month ago & made it to level 3 day 1, then quit, oops! Since then, I've signed up for my first half marathon this April, so I run 4-5 days a week plus cross training, so hopefully I'll be much stronger this go-round and have the willpower/strength to FINISH! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Feel free to add me also (:
  • lynnie_binnie
    Options
    I want to do this! I've had the DVD for ages which just sits and gathers dust. Time to actually get it out and stick to it!

Does anyone have any tips on what to use instead of weights until I get some?
  • mistiffy
    mistiffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! I've had the DVD for ages which just sits and gathers dust. Time to actually get it out and stick to it!

Does anyone have any tips on what to use instead of weights until I get some?

Soup cans? Water bottles? Good luck :)
  • SchizJophrenic
    Options
    Maybe use cans? Better than nothing, and a common household thing that wouldn't be too awkward to use.
  • chusanchusan
    chusanchusan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A one litre tertra pack of milk is around 1.2 kg and a two litre is a bit more than 2kg.
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just done day 1. I hate jumping jacks! I'm so grateful for the abs and a lay down lol ;)
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Me and my OH started it saturday and its good feel free to add anyone be good to hear how you getting on
  • lynnie_binnie
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys! Should have plenty of cans in the cupboard!
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Will start it today! Always need some motivation to keep going!
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay! I'm in! I started level 1 today...holy burn, batman! My arms and legs are SHAKING after, and I exercise everyday! I used cans because my weights are too heavy so we'll see how this first week goes... Can't wait to see how strong I am after 30 days!
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I use two diet coke bottles filled with water, easier to grip than cans. I also have two filled with sand for when I'm stronger. ( never got up to those last time round, maybe this time...).