JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this too, did 30 DS last year and it worked well for me but I've been nursing tennis elbow for a while so it has taken me til today to restart. I'll be aiming for 5 times a week. Welcome new friends too...
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I plan on starting this Friday (since that's when I get paid and can buy the DVD!) lol so that would be Feb 1st!

Hi: You can find the workouts on youtube if you dont have the money right now to buy the DVD. If you have the strength to start today, lets do it. Dont wait until Feb. 1st. There is not perfect day to start. A thousand miles journey starts with the first step.
    Hugs.
  • barestitches
    barestitches Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that info.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I am literally about to start this after I drag myself away from MFP. My only concern is I won't be able to do it everyday due to the demands of work/hubby's shifts/young children!

Maybe this will help me push myself to fit it in.

Just took my measurements last week and I've already lost 10 inches since September so am looking forward to getting into my jeans! x
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    What measurements do most of you take prior to starting 30DS? chest, waist, hips, what else????

I will take chest, waist, hips and tights. I sent you an invitation to the private group where we can share our pics and measurements avoiding the public eyes :-)
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am in as well,I have started then stopped so I will join in starting today 1/27/2013... making this on a successful year with new friends :D yeah baby!!!! going to send a friend request now.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I've done 9 days! Day 10 today to do. I've lost 2lbs so far along with my usual routine and MFP. I can see and feel a big difference already! It's fun - I like it! :)
  • fitoforty
    fitoforty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I finished day 5 of Level 1. Please send me an invitation. I lost 2.5 lbs in the first 5 days, but I agree that your pics and measurements will tell the most about your loss!!!!
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of level this morning, wont be doing the next 2 days though due to work, I do 12 1/2 gruelling shifts in the hospital and wont have the energy, so Wednesday will be my next day
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I never thought I was going to get so many replies to this post. I am so happy to have so many of you wanting to join me in my 30 day shred challenge.
    One month from today I want all of us to be able to post something on the SUCCESS STORIES forum. We can do this together. I tried to reply to all of you that replied to my post and I added you as a friend and invited you to the 30 day shred challenge private group I created last night. If I missed someone, please feel free to send me a message and add me as your friend.

And remember that a thousand miles journey starts with a single step!
  • flower_chops
    flower_chops Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! On day 4 here but will go measure now and update :)
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started today I would like to join. sending a friend request
  • kirstybee07
    Options
    I'm up for it too!!! I bought the DVD after Christmas and did about 3 days of Level 1 and then stopped and started going to zumba and spinning instead but i'd like to incorporate that as well. Just did Level 1 today! :)
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! I hate having back boobs! :sad:
  • MissDarlaDoll12
    MissDarlaDoll12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Id like to start(over) on Monday! I have ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs and had been alternating. I made it to wk 2 day 2 and then started going to the gym and walking on the treadmill, weights etc.

So I will start on Monday and measure and pics. The last time I didnt measure, though I can see changes. Likewise, my food choices really ruined my exercise efforts, so I will do my best to behave this time. Maybe with everyone supporting each other, I will be accountable and make better choices.

Let me know if there is a group for this thread.
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Started it today!!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is procrastinating, I was soooooooooooo unfit. Did Level 1 and could barely walk after the 1st day, had a couple of rest days and carried on, moved onto level 2 and am on day 9 now (I will be sticking on level 2 for a while yet!), still finding it really hard but I have lost an inch on my waist and hips and half an inch on my tummy. Feel so much better for it so give it a go, don't be afraid to have rest days but get back on it!
  • jimjammy87
    jimjammy87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. :)

I've never done Jillian Michaels workouts before, although my mom says their very invigorating. Would be nice to track together :)
  • charlotteannis9
    Options
    I planned on starting it Monday - now I will have someone to keep me on track.