Replies

• Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 1. Oh. My. God.
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    L2 D5 also done, halfway there. Come on guys!!!

xx
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    L2 D6!! Still improving. Need a break during those squats with v raise or what have you (in the last strength circuit) - even with 3-lb weights my arms are too weak!
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm late on this challenge but I'd started right after the Super Bowl. Today...I complete L1 D10. i never did my thigh and calf muscles so I think I'm going to do those tomorrow morning before I go any further...

Anyone adding in any additional workouts with the 30DS?
  • Makoce
    Options
    Level 2 day 2. Still dying. Barely finished haha.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    L2 D6 done! Yay! Past the halfway point :) Come oooon guys! Keep going!!

xx
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    L2 D7...starting to get excited to move on to level 3 but still need a bit of work on Level 2. I hope there's less planking in Level 3! Maybe I will preview it some night.
  • Makoce
    Options
    LV2 Day3. I feel like Im not getting a lot out of level 2 :( I cant stop taking breaks.
    I never really took breads on level 1.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Lvl 2 Day 4 DONE - OMG the Planks are killing me, that last set is awful. almost to the 1/2 way mark.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    LV2 Day3. I feel like Im not getting a lot out of level 2 :( I cant stop taking breaks.

Same here... finding I need to stop quite often in L2 and I am having to use lighter hand weights too.
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    L2 D7 done! Still hard, but nearing the end of this level, thank god!! :wink:

Axx
  • Makoce
    Options

Same here... finding I need to stop quite often in L2 and I am having to use lighter hand weights too.

At least Im not the only one! I feel so bad just sitting on the floor during almost all of the move. Haha. I just cant help it its so exhausting! Im like, what is this. I never took breaks level 1, am I doing something wrong ( I guess it would mean Im doing it right if Im dying ) but I feel so guilty because I feel like Im not getting a lot out of it!

Oh well, day 4! Almost halfway done.
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Last day on Level 2!! whoo hoo! Keep going! We've got this!
  • princesselle1
    princesselle1 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    L2 finished!!! Yayyy!! Level 3 tomorrow! I didn't really like level 2 I got really bored at the end thank god it's over! 10 more days!! Yayyy!!!
  • Makoce
    Options
    L2 D5, half way there!
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday. L2 D8 done yesterday and L2 D9 done today.

Last day of level 2 tomorrow, cannot wait to start L3!

Have a great Sunday night peeps xx
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I made through all 10 days of Level 2! And it was HARD every single day! About to go start level 3 right now...hoping it goes well! :-)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

At least Im not the only one! I feel so bad just sitting on the floor during almost all of the move. Haha. I just cant help it its so exhausting! Im like, what is this. I never took breaks level 1, am I doing something wrong ( I guess it would mean Im doing it right if Im dying ) but I feel so guilty because I feel like Im not getting a lot out of it!

Oh well, day 4! Almost halfway done.

yeah don't beat yourself up about it but remember that you aren't burning as much calories if you are just laying there.. I would say unless you are injured or out of breathe, stop for a few seconds and keep going.
  • toadkingdom
    Options
    Just started level day one, level one today! I'm super excited!

Today I just used water bottles instead of weights. I move a lot + promised myself I would never buy dumbbells again until I get settled. I think tomorrow I'm going to start working in resistance bands for everything except the overhead presses... or whatever the very first set with weights was called.

I probably drank a full liter of water during the work-out. (It wasn't from my weights, don't worry.) I can tell beyond the routine itself, I'm going to be challenged to make smart choices so I can stay hydrated.