30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS... I found it to be really hard... But I'm not giving up. I'm looking for friends that are doing 30DS to help me through this. Please add me as a friend. I need support to get through this!
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    L2 D10 done this morning! Hooraaaaay!!!

Level 3 tomorrow, bring it on!!!!

Axx
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    L2 D6 today!
  • princesselle1
    princesselle1 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 2! Not really liking level 3!! It's boring!!! But still going to carry on!!
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    L2 D 1....LOVE LOVE LOVE level 2!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • Makoce
    Options
    Level 2 day 7 :)
    Cant wait to get the hell away from level 2, haha
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    L3 today.. love the plank leg raises, Natalie style! Kills the shoulders!
  • allie__jane
    Options
    Just started level one! I'm having an issue where I don't have quite enough space to do some of the exercises... nor do I have proper hand weights (I'm currently using my pushup bar things!), but since I'm still sweaty and heart racing by the end I figure something is better than nothing and I'll add as I can! Love the group here :)
  • lwrwtw
    Options
    I felt so uncoordinated, out of shape, etc , when I started, but after 2 weeks into the shred, I am loving it and actually hate ppt he days I miss a work out!
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    Hey,

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, so I'll do both days now.

I started level 3 yesterday and I think I'm in love :love: with Jillian even though she has seriously kicked my *kitten* for these first 2 days on L3. There are very few exercises which I am able to do without stopping (several times, on occasions), but I can totally see the potential of level 3, as opposed to level 2 which I just about tolerated.

Can't wait to do it again tomorrow! And I can see doing this level in the future as well.

So, to recap: L3 D1 and L3 D2 done :)

Have a lovely Wednesday guys xxx
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    moonlesssky(and several others I see), I agree with you about tolerating L2, I was so happy when I finished D10 of that. L3 is definitely a challenge, but a good one. I am doing some of the modfied moves, especially at the end of circuit 3 abs with that side plank raise thingy, whatever it is called. My left shoulder is giving me some trouble from a previous injury many years ago but I will press on! Excited to see my final results in measurements at the end of 30 days!
  • Makoce
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 :/ I only did about 10 minutes of the DVD all together.... I feel really bummed.
    I dont know whats wrong with me I just cannot do this level.
    Maybe level 3 will be better...
  • lwrwtw
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 ....have really enjoyed this level, way more than level 1, but today was hard! My shoulders were killing me, and I know I have bad form with the pendulum swing things..... But my biggest concern is leaving town til Tues and don't know what to do to get the workout in. Can't really haul the DVD player, and won't have room in the hotel anyway, and its a cheap hotel, no workout room....worried about that much time off
  • freckledginger15
    freckledginger15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm already on day 6 and I love it! I'm definitely seeing the results I hoped for! Anyone can feel free to add me and join me as well!
  • lwrwtw
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4. No pounds lost this week, but last night I bought a pair of dress slacks for work ONE size down! And not just a fluke-EVERY pair I tried on fit!!! Whoo hoo!!! Now THAT'S motivating!
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 :/ I only did about 10 minutes of the DVD all together.... I feel really bummed.
    I dont know whats wrong with me I just cannot do this level.
    Maybe level 3 will be better...

Stick it out, level 3 is much more fun (and hard work!) than level 2, so do keep going!! Good luck xx
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    moonlesssky(and several others I see), I agree with you about tolerating L2, I was so happy when I finished D10 of that. L3 is definitely a challenge, but a good one. I am doing some of the modfied moves, especially at the end of circuit 3 abs with that side plank raise thingy, whatever it is called. My left shoulder is giving me some trouble from a previous injury many years ago but I will press on! Excited to see my final results in measurements at the end of 30 days!

Side planks are ok, but I cannot, for the life of me, even attempt the jump lunge things, so I do Anita's version. And the very last cardio jumps (I forget what they are called) are a big no-no, I would most definitely end up in my downstairs neighbour's room! So I swap them with butt kicks. On the whole, it's hard hard hard, but I am totally loving it!!

I also cannot wait to measure in a few days! :bigsmile: Good luck xx
  • mindovercakes
    Options
    Daily check-in: L3 D4 and L3 D5 done.

5 more days to go guys!!! Yayyyyy! :heart:
  • Makoce
    Options
    Level 3 Day 2, im sore again so im actually happy about that.
    I cannot do the jumping portion like the rock star jump so i do oblique twists or buttkicks
    Not sweating as much as level 2, but im so happy to be out of level 2 i dont care.
    level 3 is fun.

Havent had much results with this program though, is anyone going to repeat it after theyre done?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I felt so uncoordinated, out of shape, etc , when I started, but after 2 weeks into the shred, I am loving it and actually hate ppt he days I miss a work out!

I love reading stories like this!!