Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

1111213141517»

Replies

• Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Wrapped up Level One Day 5 today. I'm actually able to do all 30 seconds of all the cardio each time which I couldn't on day one or two.

I took a day off to rest my thigh muscles because my legs were wanting to just collapse doing lunges. Better today, but definitely not 100%!
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Lol...I so agree with you about Level 2! I was so relieved on Day 10 of it! Level 3 not so bad! I will need a break from this when I finish on Tuesday. I think I might start up P90X again just because I need something I can do at home. P90X is hard but seems a whole lot easier after getting through Level 2! :-)
  • IAmPersuaded
    Level 3 Day 2, im sore again so im actually happy about that.
    I cannot do the jumping portion like the rock star jump so i do oblique twists or buttkicks
    Not sweating as much as level 2, but im so happy to be out of level 2 i dont care.
    level 3 is fun.

Havent had much results with this program though, is anyone going to repeat it after theyre done?

Lol...I so agree with you about Level 2! I was so relieved on Day 10 of it! Level 3 not so bad! I will need a break from this when I finish on Tuesday. I think I might start up P90X again just because I need something I can do at home. P90X is hard but seems a whole lot easier after getting through Level 2! :-)
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Oops I was AWOL for a week but back at it today! After 7 days of Level 2, I skipped ahead to Level 3 today. Not bad! I was watching on Youtube and lost internet connection twice (?) plus it skipped at one point, so that was irritating and I wasn't 100% into it. I'm always tentative the first time I do a video anyway. Looking forward to improving on Level 3!
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    I`m starting up today! Again! lol I did it back in December and I feel ready to try it again.
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Level 3 Day 2! Definitely sore in my shoulders in a bit in my back but today was good - did a little more (like all those mountain climbers!) but still have to follow Anita for a couple moves. Onward and upward!
  • IAmPersuaded
    DONE!! Just finished my 10th day of Level 3! Totally done with the 30 Day Shred! It feels so good to have finished it. I have never worked out for so many days in a row! I feel like my endurance has been strengthen. I even wouldn't mind doing a little running now. I measure tomorrow. I am really hoping the scale moved but if not I can certainly see a difference in my body! Thanks for starting the group!
  • Started yesterday! Little sore but nothing too bad yet! I've heard level 2 is killer?
  • I'm with ya! I'm starting the 30 day shred again starting in March. :happy:
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Level 2 Day 5 in the books, after 5 days off for two very good reasons, o excuses!
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Yesterday 2/28 completed 30DS with the following results: 6lbs lost and a total of 8.75" over all! I am pleased with these results. Those of you in level 1 or 2 just stick with it. It is effective!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    I finished the shred on 3/2 (started 1/28) I took a few breaks obviously.
    Result = minus 6 pounds and amazing calf muscle lol I took a day off today but starting tomorrow again, however I will do lvl1 lvl2 lvl3 lvl1 lvl2 lvl3 and will be taking offs on sundays

I also use a treadmill for 5-6 times a week and bowl twice a week though
  • I just started Level two today. I'm really excited to get better at all the moves!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Day 3 level 10, todays my last day -- anyone going to do it over again? Or find something else
  • Question for people taking rest days- if you take a rest day are you still counting it as a day towards a level? I mean, if you don't then you don't finish in 30 days. So is it then done in like 34 days or whatever? Just wondering how other people are doing this. I have ended up taking a couple rest days even though I didn't plan on it and I am considering just adding them onto the end at Level 3 before I post up my results.