Same Dress, Minus 75lbs

Options

Replies

• starryk
    starryk Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW - You look awesome!! Keep up the steady work.!!!
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! Love the dress, glad you had it made smaller. What a difference!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good job. I think it's great you're focussing on the fitness and not the scale.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Simply stunning! Congratulations on your success thus far.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fantastic young lady!!! You are tall....and although being tall isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be (at least for me!), in weight loss it really is a blessing!!!!!

Those pics are night and DAY!!! Keep doing what you are doing and get to the goal that makes you happy.

*shakes head* Looks fab at 200 lbs :) Wouldn't I love to have a few more inches of height!!!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    so pretty!
  • d0nodon
    d0nodon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Great job! And you look so fit and beautiful! Congrats! :drinker:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! I love the same dress comparison
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aren't you amazing? Good work!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great, healthy and happy! And, you are ROCKING that dress!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    You look amazing...very inspiring! The dress is fantastic too!
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    u r my new inspiration! well done, ps love the dress x
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, wonderful results! Thank you for posting this! I've been kinda down and this helped me today. =)
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your photos and story - you look absolutely beautiful and healthy!!
  • terranowhere
    terranowhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Thanks for being such an inspiration for me and reminding me that "slow & steady" is best. I have recently decided to seriously lose weight & have joined TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) to LEARN HOW to eat properly, but MFP is a great tool to use in conjunction- an accurate calorie count to reach daily goals has really helped in my endeavors. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more inspiring pics!!
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Wow! Gorgeous. Great job!
  • Sproffee
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Your perseverance and hard work have really paid off! Well done :-)

You say you started lifting. Can I ask if you used weights machines or free weights or a combination of both? I want to get into lifting but am struggling to sift through all the blurb on the net and you've obviously had results from lifting so any advice will be gratefully received.
    Many thanks.

Thank you!

I started on machines, now I do a combination of free weights and machines. With free weights I try to do combination moves. This article helped me get started (http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/sexy-arms-for-summer), but I'm always checking online or on magazines for new routines to keep things fresh. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!