Awesome!! You look beautiful!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job:)
  • MandiMM
    MandiMM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT in that dress! I love that color on you! Congratulations!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

And from one life overhaul (work in progress one habit at a time) to another...THANK YOU for showing me a slow and steady success story! So many people lose so much so quickly that sometimes I feel discouraged at how slow my weight is coming off. Then I remind myself that this is permanent loss because of the habits I am establishing. Slow and steady...and the goal is the maintenance!!!

That dress looks GREAT on you!!!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I'm just starting out and will now come in and read the success stories every day too, to make me realise 50lb isn't going to drop off overnight :sad: :laugh:

you look utterly gorgeous in both pics, but for health results double wows!!!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hell yeah girl! two high fives! you are glowing in your new picture ;) i check the success stories too...... thanks for sharing ! :tongue:
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job and a winning attitude!! You are an inspiration!!
  • fitsonia24
    fitsonia24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats and thanks for inspiring me to keep going!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look fantastic! Respect you for your hard work & dedication.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • kmpsbl2016
    kmpsbl2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration!
  • Sproffee
    Options
    AWESOME!

And from one life overhaul (work in progress one habit at a time) to another...THANK YOU for showing me a slow and steady success story! So many people lose so much so quickly that sometimes I feel discouraged at how slow my weight is coming off. Then I remind myself that this is permanent loss because of the habits I am establishing. Slow and steady...and the goal is the maintenance!!!

That dress looks GREAT on you!!!

Thank you!

And that was my thought too. I'm sure I could have lost the weight faster if I had done some drastic diet, and then likely gain it back when I returned to my old way of eating. But I could see myself comfortably eating the same way I am now forever because I enjoy what I eat and I don't feel deprived.

Don't be discouraged! Be proud that you are making great longterm choices! :D
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations and good luck on this journey you've undertaken... You've come such a long way already. :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats, OP!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and that dress is so pretty!
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look so happy , healthy and amazing.. thanks for sharing your pics :)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    congrats on you success & attitude!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! That is a beautiful dress, gorgeous color. You are so right when you say you are 100% responsible for our own success or failure. You cannot blame others, just have to be accountable, take you rmistakes in stride and it will all come in time. Seems like you have a great attitude, thanks for sharing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!