Same Dress, Minus 75lbs

Options

Replies

• Sproffee
    Options
    picture size looks find to me. What time of lifting do you do? I've started a bit, and also went rock climbing for the first time. I hate my arms, and am looking for the best way to tone them. Very impressed by your transformation! I love that you look taller, because the camera is zoomed in more!

I do some weight machines, but more free weights as of late. I mostly look online or in magazines for idea of what routines to do and try to mix it up. I really don't spend too much time lifting. Maybe 15 minutes per gym trip, but that little bit does add up! I used to hate my arms and avoided going sleeveless whenever possible, but now I love showing off my newly emerging muscles. :)

And thank you! I feel taller, too!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    well done! you look great!
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO, U LOOK AMAZING...thanks for sharing the pics :smile:
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    First of all CONGRATS! You look great! I love seeing that you decided it was time! You are an inspiration!

Melissa
  • Sproffee
    Options
    beautiful! thanks for sharing, I love a big cup of awesome like this with my morning coffee :happy:

Thank you! That's how I always feel when I start my day reading success stories. :D
  • sbk204
    sbk204 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job....maybe you should have the dress altered because it looks really good on you!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You're my first "success" story of the day...thanks so much for the inspiration.
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!! It is so inspiring to see how hard work pays off! For many of us our goal seems soooooooooo far away, but someone once said, "Don't let the fear of time it will take to acomplish something stand in your way of doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." You obviously took advantage of time and made some wonderful changes!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Sproffee
    Options
    Fantastic young lady!!! You are tall....and although being tall isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be (at least for me!), in weight loss it really is a blessing!!!!!

Those pics are night and DAY!!! Keep doing what you are doing and get to the goal that makes you happy.

*shakes head* Looks fab at 200 lbs :) Wouldn't I love to have a few more inches of height!!!

Being tall is certainly a blessing and a curse! There is still a part of me thats annoyed that I am still over 200lbs after all this work...but then I remember that i am a very tall woman. Besides, Onederland is only a few lbs away!
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look fab hun, love this section
    x
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Love that dress and thanks so much for this morning's inspiration!!
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done for sticking with it.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    FAN-TAS-TIC

& your new lifestyle will mean it continues; great job!
  • Sproffee
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Thanks for being such an inspiration for me and reminding me that "slow & steady" is best. I have recently decided to seriously lose weight & have joined TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) to LEARN HOW to eat properly, but MFP is a great tool to use in conjunction- an accurate calorie count to reach daily goals has really helped in my endeavors. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more inspiring pics!!

That's part of the reason I wanted to post this. I think part of why some people fail is because they think if it doesn't happen in a week or a month it won't happen at all. But it can! Besides, I am still human. I still like burgers and pizza and french fries, just now I have them less often and in moderation.

Small changes can have a big effect over time!
  • agreer2
    agreer2 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look amazing:). Great job
  • danser84
    danser84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look amazing !!! Thanks for the inspiration :-)
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspiring!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress! Thanks for sharing your progress. I really appreciate your slow and steady philosophy! It has definitely worked for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!