Butthurt

Options

Replies

• tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I cannot stop laughing at this pic. I'm at work and it's quiet. Wish I could use this pic every time someone says something dumb. LOL!!!
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Apparently today if it is sick that is good!!!! Back when I was a kid and was sick I got an anal thermometer stuck up my *kitten*!

But you liked it though, right?...I heard it was always a perk of being sick.

EIther a parent or a really mean mean older nurse...none like today...
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I absolutely despise the "YOLO". From what I understand it means "You Only Live Once" and then excuses one to do cosmically stupid stuff. The way I see it, I live every single day of my life, thus make the best of it! The saying should read "YODO", (you only die once), and with the idiocy displayed with "YOLO", that is going to to happen much sooner than later.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Apparently today if it is sick that is good!!!! Back when I was a kid and was sick I got an anal thermometer stuck up my *kitten*!

Ha ha... This made me LMAO.... ^^^^^
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    "blowin up my phone"
    Sigh::: I do not know this one.

And CC is closed captioned or carbon copy (or when copying emails to others, though no carbon transfer paper is beating used)

I will be old and "not street" with you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My butt hurts after deadlift day sometimes.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered if working out was a libido booster or killer for women...
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My question to you is this: what weird, new words/phrases have you learned lately?

$hiton. Our students will say, "I had a $hiton of home work last night". When I scolded them for saying *kitten*, they explained this new word to me.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I absolutely despise the "YOLO". From what I understand it means "You Only Live Once" and then excuses one to do cosmically stupid stuff. The way I see it, I live every single day of my life, thus make the best of it! The saying should read "YODO", (you only die once), and with the idiocy displayed with "YOLO", that is going to to happen much sooner than later.

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/06/yolo_definition-97836.jpg
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I think YOLO is a hilariously obnoxious term. You YOLO haters sound butthurt.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    CC means "I understand"? Is it supposed to be thought of like "Si! Si!" ??? I'm lost....
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    My question to you is this: what weird, new words/phrases have you learned lately?

$hiton. Our students will say, "I had a $hiton of home work last night". When I scolded them for saying *kitten*, they explained this new word to me.

you just got played...
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Well, it literally means.. a ton of *kitten*.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I was on another forum and someone was talking about a guy that she like, but didn't know if she call him that she would appear "thirsty".

*and no, I didn't suggest that she drink water before she called.

However, I didn't know what it meant exactly.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I think YOLO is a hilariously obnoxious term. You YOLO haters sound butthurt.

<-- proud butthurt yolo hater
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    you just got played...

From Urban Dictionary:

1. $hiton

Combination of *kitten* and ton. As in a ton of *kitten*. or large amount of something.

"Thats a $hiton of stuff ya got there."
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/06/yolo_definition-97836.jpg

Exactly, thanks for clarifying.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I was on another forum and someone was talking about a guy that she like, but didn't know if she call him that she would appear "thirsty".

*and no, I didn't suggest that she drink water before she called.

However, I didn't know what it meant exactly.

I HATE THE TERM THIRSTY!!! Thirsty is like desperate....so dumb..
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

I thought it was two words $h1t and ton. I say it still counts as saying '*kitten*'
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    My teenage daughter taught me "butt-hurt" and its companion phrase "rage-quit"
    I will be using them for decades.