What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Condiments.. I have cut back on so many things i am not going to drive myself crazy worrying about using a bit of ketchup BBQ Sauce or soy sauce here and there. I'll still log it, but i don't stress over it.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Real coffee creamer. The sugar free *kitten* has artificial sweetener that is bad for you and the fat free crap tastes funny.
  • emjoyhar
    emjoyhar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a Coca-cola fiend as well! I used to drink one 32 oz a day, sometimes twice! I now just use it as a treat for days when I'm out walking around, no more just drinking it at home. My biggest problem, is my husband and I love junk food, especially Taco bell's things. We don't stop ourselves from eating it, we just pay attention to when we do eat it, and what we're eating and doing the next day.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Lattes, both from home and from Starbucks. You can pry them from my cold, dead hands.

How do I fit it in? Plan for it. Drink a smaller size. Use less sweet stuff in it.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Alchohol.

I am so bad, I don't even log it.
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. I simply track calories. One good idea though..."All things in moderation."

Good luck! :smile:
    This
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I refuse to diet. It's a lifestyle change. I also don't see the need to give up on any one thing completely. no need to deprive yourself, everything in moderation.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hazelnut coffee creamer! I compensate by having a single coffee per day, instead of the 2-3 I used to drink. But I almost always want that second cup.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!! I can't believe you even have to ask!
  • BrendaPow
    BrendaPow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheese! I'm from Wisconsin, what can I say? :smile:
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Sparkling wine, once a week.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. I simply track calories. One good idea though..."All things in moderation."

Good luck! :smile:

This is sustainable over the rest of your life! (3 year veteran speaking here!) I'd give up if I thought I'd never have treats again. It's all a matter of planning, and a little self control!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I would never give up anything!! But I really have to watch my WINE intake. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :sad:
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Cheese, real cheese
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Wine. I usually will have it once every other week. I can't limit myself to just one glass....so when I have it, it's a total splurge.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Meals out from time to time. It's too easy to just eat at home where you can control every calorie, but to not feel like your whole life is given over to it by having the odd meal out here and there reminds me I'm still part of the normal world!
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My nightly glass of wine.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    What is the one food or treat you refuse to give up?

How do you control the amount of that item that you eat?

I'm a huge Dr. Pepper fiend. I refuse to give it up completely, and whenever I try I'm completely miserable and feel deprived. I've been trying to cut back to only 1-2 a week. I drink sparkling water with natural flavor when I crave the fizz. I'm just curious what other people insist on keeping in their diets :-)

Cheese! I eat some almost every day. I find that I have no trouble controlling my appetite since I cut out sugar and wheat (both are potent appetite spurs for me) and I also limit my total carbs to between 100-200 grams per day. I would have to force myself to eat if I wanted to eat my exercise calories back. I don't generally do that.