What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I don't drink alcohol, though. But that isn't for any particular reason.
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    Coffee with fatty cream. Ha. I don't drink too much of it. It's all about portion control and balance. No 350 calorie muffin, cookie, bread treat to go with it.

Oh, and I wouldn't turn down chips and salsa. Ever. So, I avoid places with that option most of the time.
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Carbs-I love my potatoes..scalloped,fried,baked,mashed,hahahaha I sound like Bubba with Forrest..Reese cups are yummy too..I eat less but can't cut them out.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Pretzels. Love them!
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Everything stayed but in moderation. EXCEPT ranch dressing... when I think of the gallons of this stuff I used to consume it makes me sick. I tried to moderate my consumption but something about dipping fries in the delicious creamy-ness makes the common sense part of my brain shut down and I gobble it all up. The fries really just become a vessel to get the ranch into my mouth. I actually catch myself panicking when other people order it and have to watch myself. It truly is an addiction :cry:
  • jesszds82
    Options
    Carbs! Love them! You can make it worth. It's all about being sensible!
  • FabulousGG
    FabulousGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My coffee creamer. I refuse to drink black coffee. I usually just try to drink one cup of coffee a day :)
  • tigger2009
    Options
    I refuse to take out the International delight creamer for my coffee. Since it already has sugar in it I don't put anything else in coffee. and I use almost half of the serving it says. I don't use artifical sweeteners as they sometimes can give me side effects.
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nothing...that I've found defeats the purpose...I just adhere to portion control more than anything. Nothing like a little bit of reward of your favorite item after a good day of watching your diet!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Wine... I only give up wine when pregnant. That is why I'm not doing that anymore.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    meth.gif
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i havent really given anythin up completely, just eat it less (like pizza, heavy breads, starbucks) but one thing i wouldnt ever cut back on (and i have tried and wasnt happy) is coffee creamer in my morning coffee. i only like the regular flavored kinds. ived tried all the sugar free ones and i just dont like them. :smile:
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    beer! Not something I have every day - but not something I'm willing to cut out completely.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    What is the one food or treat you refuse to give up?

Everything. I just learned proper portions and eat those things that are high in calories, fat, and sodium less often.
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If there's a food that should be cut out, I weigh up the pros and cons, decide if I truly want to cut it out. If I do, then it's easy, my will power is good.... My problem is exercise. There's always a healthy way to fix my food cravings
  • Nitabug36
    Options
    Mexican Food, I will not give it up... I now only eat it once every two weeks and i remove half of it off my plate before I start eating....
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up anything i like.
  • Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    coca cola, chocolate and bacon. I just eat less of all three.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'd say chocolate, but I've not really taken anything out completely. If it fits into my daily allowance ill have it.
    I haven't had a normal pizza but I made one from tortilla wraps as the base and had veg and less cheese on top.
    For chocolate I go to the Chocolate covered Katie blog and use her low cal recipes to get my fix.
    Diets don't work, lifestyle changes do. And you can't have a lifestyle by banning things you like - its about accommodating things into your lifestyle.
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Everything stayed but in moderation. EXCEPT ranch dressing... when I think of the gallons of this stuff I used to consume it makes me sick. I tried to moderate my consumption but something about dipping fries in the delicious creamy-ness makes the common sense part of my brain shut down and I gobble it all up. The fries really just become a vessel to get the ranch into my mouth. I actually catch myself panicking when other people order it and have to watch myself. It truly is an addiction :cry:

lol i understand the ranch.. i used to put it on EVERYTHING, in mass amounts. i pretty much stopped eating it and now i honestly rarely ever use it, but i agree when i do use it, a little is not enought... lol