What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    What is the one food or treat you refuse to give up?

Wine. I refuse to take it out my diet for weight related reasons, but should it begin to affect my health it would be gone in a heartbeat.

I limit to a couple of glasses with dinner during the week. Which is not hard because it's frowned upon at work anyway.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Everything.

If it fits into my calorie goals for the day, I'll eat it.

I just don't eat the 'bad' stuff in as large of quantites, or as often as before.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Coffee: I tried, but migraines ensued. Plus, coffee keeps me mellow. I'm not a nice person without coffee. :mad:

Cheese: I'm an addict. :love: :love: Plus, I would rather have cheese over that donut my dad keeps buying!

Edited to add pasta. I love pasta too much. Pretty much anything I cook though I have a hard time giving up. :( I make tasty food. Darn my mother teaching me how to cook well!

Oh, and pizza. I don't have it often anyway.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate! I can do without all the other junk foods and fast food garbage but I have to have my dark chocolate.
  • lovinglifemore
    lovinglifemore Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Right now its my frozen dinners. They are high in sodium but the calories and fat are just right, plus i actually enjoy most of them. If i ate what my family is eating it would make losing weight a bit harder than it is with at least one frozen meal a day. I'm trying to fill breakfast and snacks with as little sodium as possible so I'm not killing myself with salt. So far still at or above the limit, but still way better than the sometimes 2-3 fast food meals I was eating per day.
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Peanut butter, I am totally addicted to it. I try to eat the natural kind in moderation, but it is my weakness!
  • marylowery2
    marylowery2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I refuse to let go of my chocolate!!! I have learned to eat it in moderation, and just because there are 3 reese's cups, that doesn't mean I need to eat all 3
  • chocolatierswife
    chocolatierswife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    chocolate,

have cut down a lot, doesn't help that i work with it .
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Fried potatoes....
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Everything.
    Moderation is key.
  • SylviaSid
    Options
    Half & Half creamer!. Two tablespoons = 40 calories, but the fat-free version is weak. :happy:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    full fat, full salt, and full sugar. I just can not replace them with the ligher alternatives.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Pizza... once every two weeks. MUST EAT IT.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, peanut butter. Oh ... and bacon .... Not together but ... yeah. I'm keeping both.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Bacon, Eggs, coffee and chocolate. Enough said.
  • lifeoffire
    Options
    Definitely lattes. I make them at home and they're 162 calories. Totally worth it.
  • sally414
    Options
    Anything, really. I don't want to deprive myself. Rice, pasta, pizza.... i can keep it all in as long as I log/prepare for it ahead of time
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    One TBSP of half & half and one TBSP of buckwheat honey in my pot of peppermint tea. And I agree with Sylvia above: the fat free version of half & half does not cut it.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
    I have a small piece of dark chocolate everyday, for staying within my calorie goals. Only one bite size piece.
    My favorite is Dove dark chocolate Promise with caramel and sea salt. I get to start a new bag tonight.
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    chocolate i just eat a skinny cow bar its only 110 cal compared to a snickers like almost 300 cal. :)