What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    beer!! My boyfriend and I are home-brewers and beer is (oddly enough) a huge part of our relationship. We like to try new beer pretty frequently. I hate to drink my calories, and I refuse to drink bud light or any of those other "light" beers. I drink beer because I love it and because I think it is delicious. Anyway, he and I try to share, whenever possible. Or if it is a beer I just HAVE to have all to myself, I'll make allowances for it in my meal by not having bread or something.

^ This!! We try to abstain during the week and try to fit in our days on the weekends by getting in good workouts. I am so glad someone else gets it!!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nothing completely, but the one thing I would never part ways with is my McDonald's Iced Coffees! lol I have one a day (sometimes 2 on weekends ;)) and I just plan for them and make sure I have enough calories left over.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - there is no good reason for me to ever give it up!!! I do limit it and I usually only have the really good dark chocolate. I also homemake my chocolate sweets from whole natual foods, much better than any store bought product anyway!!!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything I like. I just don't eat them as often and as much as I used to if they are calorie bombs like chocolate or candies.
  • srr6783
    Options
    I just cant give up Reese's Minis (the reese cups without the wrapper) I do follow the serving size now though as before I would eat the whole package but. I hate that speedway gives you free coupons after you buy so many with your speed rewards cards its free there is no way I can give it up if I get it free....LOL
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

Coffee will NEVER be cut out of my diet.

If a doctor tells me to quit coffee or die, at least I'll be able to die knowing that I was able to keep from killing people thanks to coffee. :D
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Beer and wine
  • enb5056
    enb5056 Posts: 31
    Options
    Chocolate definitely, I try to have dark chocolate more often now, and avoid all of those crazy candies, but I love chocolate! It would just end up binge eating it if I gave it up! Plus all those antioxidants
  • FabFran33
    Options
    I won't say I've really given anything up as much as I'm making changes. I LOVE cake, so I make it myself with healthy substitutions. I don't do soda almost at all, MAYBE one soda every couple weeks when I really get a craving.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I had a kitkat bar for lunch... case closed.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I know this is gonna get some feathers ruffled but ... I'm not giving it up any time soon.
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    shrimp. I will never give it up. Its my guilty pleasure I have it once a month too much sodium for me. But when I do have it boy is it worth it
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Fudge Pops! At 110 cals a piece i have no reason to give my dessert up :smile:
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Tea
    Coffee
    Rye bread
    Butter
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Rum, in monitored amounts
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Potatoes....Although I believe in moderation so I doubt I would ever give up anything.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I cannot give up my wine, I exercise just so I can count for it. Then I don't log it. LOL
  • roadtoabettersteph80
    Options
    My homemade chicken alfredo!!! It's not often I have it, but I just watch how much I eat of it now :laugh: I savor it for a couple of days now! :love:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    and the occasional frozen yogurt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmKsGEgnbrI74s9yrDTkx2Dqe2o2U38TAmC9_tMS1Wj414DjE7mA
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    pasta, sausage and pepsi max. Im wild lol! I pretty much live on my curried cous cous,veggies and veggie mince meat for lunches and dinners though. However I now have a chocolate slimfast shake instead of chocolate bars/milkshakes and they fill me up and are 200calories so not bad for a chocolate fix when I need it