Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I can definitely see it in your arms and also the other areas mentioned!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, you are doing a great job! I can see the difference, and I bet you can really feel a difference.

You are an inspiration :)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are doing a GREAT job, keep it up girl!!!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work. You are doing GREAT!!! I am so proud of your hard work and dedication. YOU ROCK!!

Marie
  • DonLouCra
    DonLouCra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! I have just started with this site 2 days ago and I love it!
  • cathywishart3
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing an awesome job!
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Sorry I don't know you. But I saw this post and wanted to reply. First of all good job! 65 is amazing! I see your weight loss everywhere actually. Mostly your face & Arms. But I can see it in your back and legs and stomach too. Keep up the good work. Your very inspiring!!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Definitely your face and your arms! Awesome job....keep on with your journey and congrats to you!
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    Your face. Your midsection. Your arms...You are shrinking, girl! Keep up the hard work and stay determined. You're doing awesome, beautiful lady!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girl!!! 65 pounds is no joke!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Your arms have a huge difference. Your face of course we can see the difference is quite a bit. I see a big difference on your photo of the back view. Your upper body, your back, shoulers and neck area are much much smaller.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I see the difference in your arms that look so much smaller and your legs. The met from hip to knees, now it is from hip to thigh. You are doing great!! Keep up the good work.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference! Keep up the great work! I feel like we have a lot in common. I started my diet 6/17/12 at 330 & I've lost 62 lbs. What is your ultimate goal? I'm going to lose 180 lbs, I'm 1/3 the way there. Good luck to you!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Check out your thighs! I definitely see it there and your face!! You're doing an excellent job!
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • SaraRhiannon421
    SaraRhiannon421 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can see the loss in your face, arms, waist, and bum!

Great Job, girl! :D
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, what an awesome job! Keep going!!
  • nld410
    nld410 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I REALLY see the weight loss in your arms! Also, in your face and waist. You just look more toned overall. Your complexion looks rosier too! Keep it up, Girlie! Your doing great!
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference! You are an inspiration to continue on my weight loss journey. Another 90 lbs. to go for me. Way to Go, you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I see an big change- your upper arms, your butt, your face, your stomach. there is a very noticable change in all those areas. you should be so very proud of you progress. you are well on your way to reaching your goal. keep up the great dedication to reach your goal. and hey girl
    look what you have accomplished so far, you truly are rockin'.. I am so proud of you. thank you for posting your pictures. You are a true inspiration to me. have a great evening and good luck on your continued success in reaching your goals..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!