Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!! Are you noticing any change in the way that any of your clothes fit? Bra, shirt, pants? I do notice a difference in your arms and in your ribcage area in particular.

Aside from weighing yourself, you could also consider taking measurements - it's another way of tracking progress!

Congratulations on your obvious hard work, and thank you for your bravery for sharing with us! :flowerforyou:
  • NicolesMinion
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. You are truly an inspiration. Keep at it!!! It's one day at a time. :flowerforyou:
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for your guts to share, them's no small apples!!! I don't have anything unique to add, only to reiterate that yes, holy smokes, you can see it. I can see it. The changes in your arms and thighs grabbed me first, but it really is everywhere. I can only imagine the effort it's taken. Keep on it, believe in yourself, and please be proud too:) !
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can most definitely see a difference! Way to go!!
  • mchrys81
    Options
    You can see a big difference in your face keep up the good work!!
  • lizjohnson2169
    Options
    You're doing fantastic! Keep up all the hard work!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Never ever EVER hide yourself! You are beautiful! We are ALL here with the same goal in mind...we want to get healthy and work on self-image. Keep up your awesome work! (and, by the way...I notice a lot of weight gone from your legs!)
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you again to everyone for your wonderful comments, and your help and encouragement. A quick correction to the information I originally posted - As of the June photos, I was already down about 30 lbs from my starting weight of 420 lbs - when those pics were taken, I was around 388. so the actual weight loss between pics was 35 lbs. Also, I'm down a total of 6 inches in my waist and 7 inches in my hips, and as to the person who asked if my clothing is fitting differently, Yes. It definitely is. I have two pairs of jeans that, when I first started on this journey, I couldn't fit into at all, and now I can wear them comfortably, and in fact one pair REQUIRES a belt!

When I get closer to my goal, I'll post pics from before I started losing weight, to get an even better perspective of how my body is changing.

Thank you all again, and so much. You all inspire me every day, to keep at this.
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! I can tell the difference...especially in your arms. I carry weight there too.
  • Diamond1014
    Diamond1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    your waist! your arms! your legs! and your face! Keep it up girl. you are amazing! I like to keep track of my inches lost, and you're doing great! 6 inches lost in your waist?!?!? amazing!
  • MartyHumphrey
    MartyHumphrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great. All of your hard work is paying off. You have encouraged me not to give up. Thanks!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Definitely bum and arms! Keep at it... I know its a long process but will be so worth it!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Face,arms,I see it all over!!Keep it up!!!Well done.You're awesome!!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You can see it in your face and it looks like you've lost inches off of your stomach and rear end. Congrats!

This is where I saw the difference too! Great work, keep doing what you're doing:bigsmile:
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Be very proud of yourself, what a good thing you're doing for YOURSELF! It's hard, it's not for sissies. But you're here, and making wonderful progress. Successful at your therapy too?! GO.YOU!
  • RitaDawn79
    RitaDawn79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep it up...you deserve it!!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you are doing great! You can definitely tell that you have lost weight all over and especially in the face and arms. Keep it up! Keep taking the picutes so you can see progress. Take measurements of your arms, legs, waist, hips, chest and neck. Even if you dont see it, the measurements wont lie!
    Be proud of what you have done. Congratulations!
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW - I may need to friend you - what an inspiration! You are doing great. I see it to in your face, neck, and arms - the rest is going to come. Take measurements, you may be amazed at how many inches you really have lost. I bet you the next pictures in 25 pounds will be dramatic. Come on keep going, you are doing wonderful - oh yea and a friend request is on its way!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    You can definitely see the changes in multiple areas, as stated by the previous posters. Keep up the excellent work! :)
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    Awesome job....keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!