Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• bojkoj19
    bojkoj19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, 65 pounds is a lot! Great job and you can totally see the difference!! And you can tell that you feel the difference too cause you have such a wonderful smile and feel good about yourself. Sending positive energy!!
  • o58598
    o58598 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    excellant. don't stop. you are looking fantastic and I hope you are feeling better!!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Your doing so well, keep it up!
  • MILF_wannab
    Options
    Keep up the hard work! You are doing great!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Takes a lot of courage to put pictures up! Well done. Incredible facial difference! Arms are definitely very different! Keep going and get that happy, healthy life you deserve! It does take time for the brain to catch up. Keep posting!

Zara x
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    First - Yay you for taking such a risk. I am really impressed that you were able to move past your fear to post these pictures.

Second - I definitely see a difference! You're doing great!

Last - think how awesome it will feel to look back at both of these sets of pictures in a year, when you look like a completely different person! Keep taking and posting these progress pictures - you will hear quickly how well you're doing! :heart:
  • scj401
    scj401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! 65 pounds is incredible! In fact, you are the Incredible Shrinking Woman! Your pictures prove it!
    Keep up the awesome work.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    OH.MY.GOSH!!!

Look at YOU rockstar!!! That is A LOT of hardwork and you are DOING IT!! You are strong, you are capable and you WILL meet your goals!!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I might add -- thats only SIX MONTHS!!! Imagine where you'll be in another 6 months?? As you shed more and more wt, and your energy increases more and more -- you'll see that things are easier and the wt will continue to melt off like magic!
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    Omg.....you are doing fantastic!! Keep it up....I can see changes everywhere and that my friend is a good thing!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Your courage and progress are extremely motivating and inspirational. I see definite reduction in your arms and backside -- gives me (as someone who is just starting out and starting out over 400 pounds) strength to keep going!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I see changes in your face and arms the most!! You're doing a fantastic job!!! You should be very proud!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    doing great! keep up the good work.
  • featherkiss
    Options
    WOW....that is some amazing feat You did.....i can not wait to say i lost that much....as to date i have 10 off.....may God Bless you...too keep you encouraged, motivated and give you the strength to NOT give into temptation.....your doing so well and should be proud of YOU......:smooched:
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Definitely your arms and face! Keep plugging away at it! We're all here for you and 71lbs is no small feat!!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can see it in your arms, face, legs especially. I think you might be having problems seeing it because of the change in clothing in the photos, lighter colored pants playing tricks on the eye!
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The side pics really show your progress. You're doing great - keep it up! :smile:
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I see in your face and arms! Some people gain all over and loose all over so sometimes it's hard to tell the loss. I'm that way so when I loose it takes a while before it's noticable! Keep it up you will be at your goal before you know it!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Good work Hun! I am so proud of you for posting this, I know it took a lot of courage! You are doing awsome, and you are very inspiring!! Keep up the good work!
  • CBoogie84
    CBoogie84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're doing such an amazing job! You've lost over a quarter of the weight you want to lose and that's wonderful! You can see the changes all over so keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!