Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• skinnyiverson
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure. You are going to be an inspiration on this site. Keep up the good work!
  • pence144
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your neck, arms and legs - great work! Keep going and you will get there :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 65 is a lot, keep up your good work, i cannot wait to see you at your goal weight!!!
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Your arms and waistline especially! Awesome !! :heart:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are doing great!!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Your face looks slimmer, your arms and your tight, look at the gap between your knees on your before and after. Amazing! Keep at going!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done a great job. I can tell a difference all over. Keep it going! You can do this.
  • bbrooks123
    bbrooks123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow 65 lbs lost... that is a great job! keep up the hard work!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You started the same day as me! I can see a huge difference, you have done tremendously, keep up the great work girl!
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    It is most noticeable. Way to go! Stay strong.....can't wait to see the next set of photos :-)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    YES!! Absolutely noticable. You are on your WAY!!! Great work!
  • howiegirl0522
    Options
    I know how hard it was for you to post these pictures, especially w/a face shot. You are ABSOLUTELY awesome and my new inspiration. I can't wait to see more pics of your amazing progress!!!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Way to go! it is coming off of everywhere!! keep it up!!
  • brwnsuga6
    brwnsuga6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying that you've already succeeded just by starting your weight loss journey and posting you pictures shows your dedication to yourself...congrads for that alone. Remember that just like life, this is a journey, not a destination so the point is to learn and enjoy along the way. I can see your weight loss all over your body, especially your face and arms. You are on your way!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us today!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Your BUM is shrinking!!! Great work!!! Keep it up and you'll be so pleased!!!

Thanks for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome keep it up!!! I can see major changes. Very motivational an determination.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone here knows how tough this weightloss thing is keep up the good work!!!!!
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love that you have taken your work out outside! I love doing this. Seems like there is more to focus on then four walls. Congrats on the progress!
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I can definetly see difference all over. Great work, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!