Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• june21112
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Your arms and look at your lower thigh and knee area! You ROCK! Keep up the GREAT work and I am looking forward to seeing the final results pictures :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! You go girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Beverleyjaneo
    Options
    You keep doing what you are doing, you can definately see big differences, congratulations and well done :smile:
  • leanne2376
    Options
    u are doing so well - keep it up - u really can see a difference
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are doing wonderful. Losing weight is no easy feat and you are doing awesome!
  • tsdaughe
    Options
    I definetly see a difference in your hips, thighs, butt, face and arms. Keep up the good work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I too definitely see a difference; keep it up lady--Congrats on your progress thus far :)
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Definitely your arms face butt! You go girl!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Proof that hard work and dedication pays off! Awesomeness!!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You will be amazed at how much your body is going to change!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Good work so far! Keep it up and you can reach your goal for sure! It's awesome you were brave enough to share your photos. Your face definitely shows a difference.

If I might ask, what exercises are you doing? Or routines or whatever?
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It is most obvious to me when you look at the fold in your arm, by your bicep, it is disappearing. You started pretty high up there and that was 6 months of progress, YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS!! Keep at it and I guarantee you in 6 more months You will be pumped with the results. This isn't an easy or a quick journey. To reach your goal in a healthy way it will take some time. So far your hard work and dedication is paying off. I salute you for your efforts and encourage you to keep at it! I want to see that update in 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and so on.
  • canucksweetie
    canucksweetie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic work! You can absolutely see a change. But more importantly you must FEEL the change! I bet everything is just that much easier than when you began. Keep it up. We're all here for you.
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can notice differences almost everywhere! you have done alot of great work! I am very proud of how far you have come in a short amount of time! Keep it up, and keep us up to date on your progress! you are an inspiration!
  • nadinepatricia
    Options
    Fantastic! You are an inspiration! I can see the loss in your face and upper body the most. Keep up the good work! I know it's not easy; I struggle everyday, but lets' take it one day at a time and be happy with any loss.
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    see a difference all over!

keep it up!

I didn't notice a difference in weight loss once and ended up gaining it all back and then some. brave of you to put up pictures, and not to give up on yourself. wish I had had your courage a few years ago. you're an inspiration :)
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Take this into consideration: Your before photos are dark colored in a dark background, your after pics are in light clothing in a light background. With that beiing said, there is an obvious difference overall, I could start at your face and work my way down to your calves. I am so happy you did this -- it takes courage and self confidence. You are determined and strong in spirit, I wish you continued success on your journey. Taking off 60# also takes strain off your knees and will make carrying your wt a lot easier on your cardiovascular system. You definitely have my vote for the day : }
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    I can see a difference in your arms and face, pretty much all over. You are doing a great job.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Lower half...rump and much slimmer thighs. Your doing remarkable. We all see it.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    wow that's great, I can see many changes!! Awesome job, keep it up you are an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!