Replies

• MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm not skinny and i don't think i'm chunky :noway:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Some people are "hard gainers" and will always be at a low weight. It's rude to put someone down for something that may be out of their control.

I'm just gonna call bull**** on this one. I've witnessed firsthand MANY times what causes "hardgain"...eating like a damned bird, and swearing one is stuffing their face. Look up an article called 'Can't Gain Weight? Guess What- You're Doing It Wrong'
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i think in the middle, is what my husband likes. like maralyn monroe... my husband has always said, only a dog likes a bag of bones. i think curvy, not fat, but not too skinny is best!

Your husband's comment is really insensitive.

i dont think so. i think if you think thats insensitive, you should put some big girl panties on...

Let me rephrase it then, it's frucked up.

I'm sorry, referring to a woman who has a lower bodyfat percentage, or may be naturally thin 'a bag of bones' that are only fit for dogs is a really frucked up thing to say. It's really too bad that he would say things like that about people... it's things like this that perpetuate the self-loathing so many women carry around with them.

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" whiney-butt rant-fest.

"You're fat and no decent man will want you because of your weight."

It doesn't sound so nice when it's flipped around, right?

Some people are "hard gainers" and will always be at a low weight. It's rude to put someone down for something that may be out of their control.

actually, i think it sounds just about accurate, in regards to men who dont like fat women. im not going to throw a tantrum over peoples personal likes and dislikes. you can play pc all you want, but i dont.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm not skinny and i don't think i'm chunky :noway:

Hey! Get back in line!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    actually, i think it sounds just about accurate, in regards to men who dont like fat women. im not going to throw a tantrum over peoples personal likes and dislikes. you can play pc all you want, but i dont.
    Snarky! U GO GURL! THEY CAN'Y HANDLE UR SNARKY SPUNKY ATTITUDE!

cue "I'm Every Woman"
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i think in the middle, is what my husband likes. like maralyn monroe... my husband has always said, only a dog likes a bag of bones. i think curvy, not fat, but not too skinny is best!

Your husband's comment is really insensitive.

i dont think so. i think if you think thats insensitive, you should put some big girl panties on...

Let me rephrase it then, it's frucked up.

I'm sorry, referring to a woman who has a lower bodyfat percentage, or may be naturally thin 'a bag of bones' that are only fit for dogs is a really frucked up thing to say. It's really too bad that he would say things like that about people... it's things like this that perpetuate the self-loathing so many women carry around with them.

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" whiney-butt rant-fest.

"You're fat and no decent man will want you because of your weight."

It doesn't sound so nice when it's flipped around, right?

pc-patty cake?
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am clearly a woman.

but I do like bigger or 'chubby' women to super skinny girls.
    (Not saying Id never date or dont find super skinny girls attractive. I just usually, not always, find bigger girls more appealing)
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fat chicks hate skinny chicks...skinny chicks hate "curvy" chicks...men just want to have sex, eat, and go to sleep without having to hear any of this nonsense.

If you're fat, and you don't want to be fat, lose weight. If you're skinny, and don't want to be skinny, do roids, and eat...lots.

You wanna make men happy??? Shut up...we don't care. Show us your bewbs and quit playing head games.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    stampede = LOL. XD
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    some people like dark hair, some people like light hair. some prefer short, some prefer tall. and guess what, some people prefer fat, and some people prefer thin. just because one man finds one attractive and not the other, is no excuse to burn your bras and throw tantrums. my husband does not find extra skinny women attractive. i dont find red headed men attractive, and we both dont like brown eyes... and you know what, thats ok, because thats our personal preferences! nite!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Oh, for the love of all that is noodly...there's nothing "pc" about wanting the incessant body-shaming that women do to each other CONSTANTLY to stop. That is what most people like to call "basic decency" and it seems like some people have no idea how to exercise it.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    i like strong looking girls....is that a category?
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I prefer men. They are so much nicer to women than we are to each other.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    i like strong looking girls....is that a category?

I already tried that one. Apparently our only choices tonight are 'peanut butter', '***** and moan over PC crap', and 'wants basic decency'.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I prefer men. They are so much nicer to women than we are to each other.

Sad but true.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I think what is unsexy is anyone who picks at food, underweight, and is overly controlled about it. Better to have a fuller shape (men too) and be able to enjoy food. Then the perception is that you are a sensual person, full of life. Eating is metaphorical sex.

Conversely, being very overweight causes people to make assumptions about how you live, etc. Whether true or not, there they are.

Extremes at either end DO tend to, whether consciously or subconsciously, cause us to form opinions about others.

The only safe haven is to rock what you got and keep moving toward what YOU know to be best for you.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    abandoning thread if this is some PC argument
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

Run...run as if your *kitten* were on fire, and someone were chasing you with an open tank of propane.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options

Run...run as if your *kitten* were on fire, and someone were chasing you with an open tank of propane.

no one in this thread even lifts
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

no one in this thread even lifts

That would probably explain why our options were reduced to 'fat' and 'not fat'. Deprivation I say...
This discussion has been closed.