skinny or chunky women?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Skinny. Fat chicks are gross.

I'm sorry this totally made me laugh!!! Girl..you are hardly skinny...so therefore you not only called me gross but yourself as well.

It's almost....as if..........that was the joke!

If you listen carefully you can actually hear the sound of my brain exploding.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    prego...

you look like your about to pop!!! how exciting!!! when are you due?

Bout two weeks. Then I'm back on the train to uber-hotness (eventually)... :)

awe, good luck! how exciting!!! i have 5, i would love more!!! have fun with your new little one!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    maybe i can introduce strong instead of just muscular into this thread lidia valentine

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    ^^ so much awesome there
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    ^^ so much awesome there

holy crap anyone that loves the barbell is a friend of mine. strong numbers
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    abandoning thread if this is some PC argument

Run...run as if your *kitten* were on fire, and someone were chasing you with an open tank of propane.
    Oh come on. I was counting on this thread keeping me entertained through my overnight shift.

It was going well, but then the officers from the MFP PC Whinge Department decided to ruin it for us. All the fun people ran away. D:

*ahem*
  • Crankstr
    Options
    maybe i can introduce strong instead of just muscular into this thread lidia valentine

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg

BAM
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg
    Super impressive! I assume that's 25kg (not lb) plates? Wow.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Oqbc9yy.jpg
    ONE NIGHT STAND
  • FootballGamer58
    Options

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg
    yeah she snatches 117kg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg
    yeah she snatches 117kg
    And here I was proud of my 55 lb OHP's. Took me forever to get there too.
  • packratpatty
    packratpatty Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh I just pray that this scandalous thread is still here tomorrow. I want to read it but I have to go to bed...and I can troll all day on here at work. IMHO... Heck what do I know.
  • Paco__
    Paco__ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fit is the new skinny.
    Skinny is well... skinny
    and chunky is just too chunky, this doesn't mean they can't change
    like I said " Fit is the new skinny " (;
  • Crankstr
    Options

soooo sexy

Oqbc9yy.jpg
    yeah she snatches 117kg
    And here I was proud of my 55 lb OHP's. Took me forever to get there too.

i hear you...i finally squatted over 100 pounds tonight!!!! ATG too...woot!!!!one day at a time.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

When the community does not allow for objective responses the topic will become as a whole, divisive. When polarization of this kind happens topics will almost always be locked. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

I want to take this opportunity to respectfully remind that folks that our community guidelines include:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.
    Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.