skinny or chunky women?

Options

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    In wasnt trying to insult anyone.. i was just wanting to know what men prefer.. a woman with meat or a woman without meat....

well since you asked, i prefer women with meat. they have a ton of protein which makes reaching my macros much easier.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    you guys need to chill the eff out, she was just asking skinny or chunky don`t take it personal..omg...

I tell you...

I prefer to see chunky women around because it makes me feel skinny..lol..
    I think men prefer them skinny though

...What an odd mentality.

heh... I think it's not nearly as odd as you think...

To want to surround yourself with people that are less physically fit or, in your opinion, less attractive in order to feel better about yourself?

I am sure there is a word for this that is escaping me...

B!tchy? Shallow? Either one will work.

whoa... for the record... I was implying that there are probably many people who act this way - intentionally or subconsciously...
    I was not advocating the behaviour as desirable in any way, shape or form.

AND

I bet the lady who responded with that statement was applying a layer of sarcasm.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well... I call them "curves" and I plan on keeping them! Just downsizing a tad :tongue:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    you guys need to chill the eff out, she was just asking skinny or chunky don`t take it personal..omg...

I tell you...

I prefer to see chunky women around because it makes me feel skinny..lol..
    I think men prefer them skinny though

...What an odd mentality.

heh... I think it's not nearly as odd as you think...

To want to surround yourself with people that are less physically fit or, in your opinion, less attractive in order to feel better about yourself?

I am sure there is a word for this that is escaping me...

B!tchy? Shallow? Either one will work.

whoa... for the record... I was implying that there are probably many people who act this way - intentionally or subconsciously...
    I was not advocating the behaviour as desirable in any way, shape or form.

AND

I bet the lady who responded with that statement was applying a layer of sarcasm.

My comment was directed at the first lady, fyi ... and if she was truly being sarcastic, well, I totally missed it.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i think in the middle, is what my husband likes. like maralyn monroe... my husband has always said, only a dog likes a bag of bones. i think curvy, not fat, but not too skinny is best!

Your husband's comment is really insensitive.

i dont think so. i think if you think thats insensitive, you should put some big girl panties on...
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    In wasnt trying to insult anyone.. i was just wanting to know what men prefer.. a woman with meat or a woman without meat....

well since you asked, i prefer women with meat. they have a ton of protein which makes reaching my macros much easier.

It's great you're so focused on nutrition!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    i think in the middle, is what my husband likes. like maralyn monroe... my husband has always said, only a dog likes a bag of bones. i think curvy, not fat, but not too skinny is best!

i dont think so. i think if you think thats insensitive, you should put some big girl panties on...

Let me rephrase it then, it's frucked up.

I'm sorry, referring to a woman who has a lower bodyfat percentage, or may be naturally thin 'a bag of bones' that are only fit for dogs is a really frucked up thing to say. It's really too bad that he would say things like that about people... it's things like this that perpetuate the self-loathing so many women carry around with them.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options

I'm sorry, referring to a woman who has a lower bodyfat percentage, or may be naturally thin 'a bag of bones' that are only fit for dogs is a really frucked up thing to say. It's really too bad that he would say things like that about people... it's things like this that perpetuate the self-loathing so many women carry around with them.

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" whiney-butt rant-fest.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Yes, because we should all coddle every woman's goofy *kitten* insecurities...because that makes them go away, right?
  • infamousmk
    Options

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" *****fest.

What is wrong with you? This isn't a matter of political correctness, it's being a decent person. Talking *kitten* about peoples' bodies is despicable, ok? It's not cute.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" ***** fest.

What is wrong with you? This isn't a matter of political correctness, it's being a decent person. Talking *kitten* about peoples' bodies is despicable, ok? It's not cute.

and now a "tantrum"... cute!
  • infamousmk
    Options

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" ***** fest.

LULZ. Ah well, can't win 'em all.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhb5pvMzY31ql5yr7o1_400.gif
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Words matter.

It doesn't matter if you're "kidding".

Every day our daughters are force fed subliminal and not so subliminal messages that their bodies, and how men like them, are all that matter. And the images portrayed as desirable are all air brushed and photo-shopped impossibilities. They are taught to judge and objectify each other to make themselves feel better. And women who protest, trying to draw attention to the harmful messages, are told they're having a "tantrum".

Wow.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Neither... Athletic.. However, as I always say, it is NOT the body that makes the woman but rather the person inside.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options

well, you might want to get over your sensitive-ness, because the world doesnt revolve around what bothers you. this was a cute little messing around topic, and you took it to a "politically correct" whiney-butt rant-fest.

"You're fat and no decent man will want you because of your weight."

It doesn't sound so nice when it's flipped around, right?

Some people are "hard gainers" and will always be at a low weight. It's rude to put someone down for something that may be out of their control.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    FYI to all of those using "dogs like bones" references like it's funny and original.

Dogs will eat anything.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Really?? can't we get back on topic and stop attacking
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

totally agree with you kourtney! :flowerforyou:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Relax, baby. Let's go throw a pot. What do you say?
This discussion has been closed.