skinny or chunky women?

Options

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    abandoning thread if this is some PC argument

Run...run as if your *kitten* were on fire, and someone were chasing you with an open tank of propane.
    Oh come on. I was counting on this thread keeping me entertained through my overnight shift.
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love women. :love:

I love all the women. :wink:
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

Run...run as if your *kitten* were on fire, and someone were chasing you with an open tank of propane.

no one in this thread even lifts

That would probably explain why our options were reduced to 'fat' and 'not fat'. Deprivation I say...

let me guess how this thread went,

a few guys said not fat, some one said hey wait fat is pretty too, then a ****storm the likes which we have never seen started.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Oh come on. I was counting on this thread keeping me entertained through my overnight shift.

It was going well, but then the officers from the MFP PC Whinge Department decided to ruin it for us. All the fun people ran away. D:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

That would probably explain why our options were reduced to 'fat' and 'not fat'. Deprivation I say...

a few guys said not fat, some one said hey wait fat is pretty too, then a ****storm the likes which we have never seen started.

Nope.

A bunch of guys posted "boobs, muscles, vaginas, etc." and then a bunch of women got pissy and started name-calling and being caddy bizatches to each other.

Nothing out of the ordinary.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options

Not exactly, but it sorta ended up that way.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    it was fine until the complaining began.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    yo lets just be friends, what do you guys wanna talk about, im derailing this thread
  • VelociMama
    Options
    yo lets just be friends, what do you guys wanna talk about, im derailing this thread

I was trying to get the Hot Chicks with Muscles thread going again, b/c it's awesome, and I need some inspiration... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/626922-hot-women-with-muscles
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    it was fine, friendly, and cute until 1 or 2 started whining that this was insensitive to skinny "hardgainers" (whatever that is)

i dont see how its insensitive to anyone, bigger or smaller... it was just a cute little thread... im not skinny, and im not offended if guys dont like bigger girls...
    FWIW, I agree with them and it wasn't a fun thread. But the derailing was fun until you started your petty argument. Back to the derailment please!
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    god i love hot muscular chicks
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    prego...

you look like your about to pop!!! how exciting!!! when are you due?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    god i love hot muscular chicks

Damn right. Sarah Bäckman is currently my creeper crush, but hey, I'm always looking for someone to dethrone the current champion of my perverted mind.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Skinny. Fat chicks are gross.

ETA: I'm joking people. I'm a fatty, so it's all good.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options

I was trying to get the Hot Chicks with Muscles thread going again, b/c it's awesome, and I need some inspiration... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/626922-hot-women-with-muscles
    One of these days... I will add my picture. Not any day soon though.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif

Vbx0z.gif
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options

I'm sorry this totally made me laugh!!! Girl..you are hardly skinny...so therefore you not only called me gross but yourself as well.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    prego...

you look like your about to pop!!! how exciting!!! when are you due?

Bout two weeks. Then I'm back on the train to uber-hotness (eventually)... :)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    :noway:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

I'm sorry this totally made me laugh!!! Girl..you are hardly skinny...so therefore you not only called me gross but yourself as well.

Awwwww ****....here we go again. xD
This discussion has been closed.