Poop

Options

Replies

• SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Sugar free candies, about 3-4 will do it. The sorbitol in it is also used in laxatives, just don't have too many thinking it won't work... The first time I tried it I ate about 10 of them and seriously thought I was going to die! My fiancé lovely refers to it as "poop candy" lol

Xylitol works the same way for many people (and it appears to retard tooth decay).
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: psyllium from health shop or supermarket ... each day , lowers cholesterol and promotes healthy bowel....habits .
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Coffee always works for me. Just 1/2 cup and wow... watch out!! ;-)~
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Two words.

Taco Bell.

i don't eat red meat or chicken... plus there is no such thing in the uk

you're trying to survive on 800 calories a day. constipation is also a symptom of anorexia nervosa.

i strongly urge you see a professional and get help to address that issue.

you're young and you have a long life ahead of you. don't let that illness give you chronic health problems and deprive you of the ability to enjoy that life.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/anorexia/DS00606/DSECTION=complications
    Complications of anorexia include:
    Gastrointestinal problems, such as constipation, bloating or nausea
  • tsp0k3n
    Options
    While most of the suggestions in this thread will work for a normal, healthy, constipated person, the OP simply is starving. You can't poop if you don't eat.

The anorexic girl's legs in your ticker pic confirm that you need help that fiber and coffee won't provide.
    Go see a therapist, please.

Therapists are a waist of time

So is school, or so one thinks. *waste

Sorry darling. I actually have a degree in business, just suffer from a little thing called dyslexia

How exactly does dyslexia cause you to spell waste like waist? Different letters, this isn't an issue of letter order.
    Oh who cares. The point is - striving to be 100 pounds and not being able to poop are indicators of some other problems there as Robin pointed out. You need to eat.

being an a-hole isn't helpful
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hB99B2BA3_zpsf135603f.gif
    This seems never-ending.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    While most of the suggestions in this thread will work for a normal, healthy, constipated person, the OP simply is starving. You can't poop if you don't eat.

The anorexic girl's legs in your ticker pic confirm that you need help that fiber and coffee won't provide.

Sorry darling. I actually have a degree in business, just suffer from a little thing called dyslexia

How exactly does dyslexia cause you to spell waste like waist? Different letters, this isn't an issue of letter order.
    Oh who cares. The point is - striving to be 100 pounds and not being able to poop are indicators of some other problems there as Robin pointed out. You need to eat.

Well hers isn't working so I figured I'd help out a little. :drinker:
  • judyrumbold
    Options
    I would suggest that a bowl of shreddies with milk and sugar. Looking at your picture I think your calorie intake is far too low. Your body goes into starvation mode if you have such a low calorie intake for any period of time and then goes into super storing mode when you increase it to normal levels ie 2000 cal a day. If you have a healthy life as in being active and eating regular meals with the right amount of carbs, protein and fat then you will maintain a good shape. Starving is extremely bad for a young body. In gilrs that weigh under 7 stone it can stop the menstral cycle and bone density can be seriously affected which in later life become a serious problem.

I would ask your GP if you can see a dietician and set out a menu plan that gives you all your body require but still lets you be slim and in control. I would also be aware that if you take lots of laxatives having been constipated you can get what they call 'Overflow' This appears to be diahorrea but is in fact stool made runny by the laxatives that bypasses the constipated nuggets that are stuck in your bowel. It can be extremely unpleasant and stinks! If you then take something to prevent the 'diahorrea' the stool already constipated can then cause real problems. Eating something like shreddies prevents this problem as it pulls fluid into the bowel and rehydrates the hardened stool so it can move with ease.

Good luck
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Well hers isn't working so I figured I'd help out a little. :drinker:

PAH, sorry OP, don't mean to offend you at all but that's hilarious
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have tried everything. Upping my fiber a lot, drinking lots of water, I exercise a lot. Nothing works. However, I find if I treat myself to something ie. a small bowl of chips, a meal at a restaurant, etc. (however it has to fit into my calories intake) I can go no problem!
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi OP,

I do agree with the others that say your calories and goal weight are really too low..... Go have some sort of fast food feast, have some toilet time, and please up your daily calories. Your body and bum will thank you -- maybe even a couple times a day!

Good luck :-)
  • gabby365
    gabby365 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    so i haven't had a poop in days.... have a really bad feeling i may be constipated, any suggestion on how i can get things moving again?

Follow MY diet... I poop 12x/day MINIMUM, three times already this morning
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just in for the thread title "Poop" love it, lol.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Honey, your disability ain't your dyslexia. Go see a therapist.

Orders of words are effected, but that not the only issue people who suffer from dyslexia have... who are you to judge?

*affected (when used as a verb, effects are nouns or affect can be a noun when used in psychological terms)

Low. No need to undermine me. Not nice to be a ***** to someone with a disability... pretentious tool.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    More water! And cook up some canned spinach. That should give you results...
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I find drinking enough water & taking magnesium daily really helps. Mind you, like others have said, eating only 800 calories a day may cause your body to hold on to every morsel. Try eating more, especially green leafy veggies.
  • veggieluver2
    veggieluver2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    First thing when you get up in the morning

warm cup of water
    1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
    stevia (anything to make it a little sweet and cut the vinegar taste)

I follow that with a cup of hot coffee

Wait...................
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    a big bottle of water, followed by a big cup of coffee first thing in the morning... I wait to have breakfast until after if I've got the time.
  • emobarbie7
    Options
    I was just at my Dr yesterday and she said either Miralax until you go OR drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, or take a fiber supplement.
    Miralax did wonders for me, although if you can get it prescribed it seems to be better, the over the counter ones have some weird side effects that I had like being really itchy all over, tasteless, and you can mix it with anything, I even mixed it with soda and tea sometimes