The teeny tiny little successes

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Tammysueless
    Options
    I love this idea! As I'm a newbie as well so not a lot to show...EXCEPT the little things. Like:
    I logged everything I ate- no cheating
    Got my exercise in today - my first day...on the job, so to speak
    Turned down the extra piece of lasangna and stuck to my no 2nds rule (unless its something good for me)
    I had no candy today. (Didn't even miss it)
    Eventhough I only drink diet soda - I had none today.

Once you get going it's really fun to realize all the great little things you did that will eventually add up to your goal!
    Thanks!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    This week I got in ALL my strength and cardio workouts - didn't miss one!
  • Vickie2011
    Vickie2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I went to a banquet and I skipped the bread, butter, and dessert! Yay(:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yesterday I walked the 15 minutes home instead of waiting for a connecting bus. and I LOVE GOING TO THE GYM!!!
    I have still yet to master the eating side of things,but I love working out,which is a definite start.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I do most the work now...during....*ahem* :laugh:

I crave my daily apple. I really look forward to it :smile:
  • hoosteen84
    hoosteen84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had a diet coke instead of an alcoholic drink after work yesterday :smile:

Well done you! I done the same thing, I was dying for a pint of cider tonight but resisted the urge!

My other little victory today was I REALLY wanted to play Call of Duty this afternoon (sad, I know) but I decided to walk 3 miles instead just so I could use the runkeeper app on my phone. To top it all off I knocked 6 minutes off my time compared to Wednesday :D
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I didn't have seconds on the dinner I made tonight even though chicken ceasar wraps are like a drug to me, instead I savored the delicious one that I had. Also I did the treadmill for an hour instead of the half hour I had planned on and that my trainer gave me as a minimum.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    My friend came over for tea today. I had left over cake from the weekend in the fridge ( hey it was my boyfriends birthday and his mom made it!) I served her up a piece. What did I have? a 45 cal lifestyle cookie. :)
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    I drank my water today :) /Cheers!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I realised yesterday that last week I was hanging around with some friends and we were standing outside these news shops where I always used to buy a crapload of chocolate and sweets every time I went, and when I was standing there and going into the shops and watching my friends buy things it didn't even occur to me to buy anything unhealthy. Normally I'd have thought "Ooh I could get a bar of chocolate" and have to internally debate getting one, most of the time giving in, but this time that thought didn't even cross my mind. (:
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Today was my first weigh in........and I lost 6 lbs!!!!!!! I know every week will not be this good but what motivation to keep plugging away!!
    I decided to get the Zumba for wii this weekend and am excited about that.I also have been wearing a pedometer to help me get my miles in and drinking so much water that I don't wanna be too far from a potty!! But all the walking back n forth to empty out is adding miles!!!! LOL Whatever works! Good Day Everyone!!!
  • Vickie2011
    Vickie2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used 1 teaspoon of light mayo on my sandwich, instead of 1 tablespoon of regular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!